28. What's right

Chapter twenty eight

Alison's POV:

I don't know what to think or what to believe right know. He sounded so sincere when he told me that it's me he loves, but if he has really loved Elena for as long as he says, then how can I just believe his feelings for her are just gone.. A love like that doesn't just go away.

Poor Stefan..

Oh my god Stefan! I can't believe I haven't thought about him in all of this with Elena.. I wonder if he even knows what a cheating bitch his girlfriend is! Oh my I can't believe I actually thought that about Elena.. Oh well I have a good reason to dislike her right now. She knew Damon was taken and she had a boyfriend, but she still went and kissed him! Who fucking does that!?

I had to pull over because I was getting so mad right now! I can't believe Elena! I should talk to Stefan about it, if he doesn't already know then I need to tell him, he deserves to know.. Right..?

I pulled myself together and drove to the grill, to get myself a much needed drink.

I walked straight to the bar and sat down, thankfully Kenya was working in the bar today. She works here when our regular bartender can't be here. She's super funny and she doesn't mind severing me even though I'm under age.

"Hi Kenya" I greeted as I plumbed down on the bar chair.

"Hey girl, why so down?" Kenya smiled at me with her bright beautiful smile, she is really very beautiful with her dark skin, long legs and her black bradded hair.

"Boy trouble!" I complained

"Argh of cause what other kind is there. What can I get you then?" She chuckled.

"Bourbon on the rocks with a twist"

Thirty seconds later she placed a napkin and my drink in front of me, I thanked her and brought the drink to my lips. I sighed happily from the fermillere burn from the strong alcohol left down my throat.

"Slow down girl!" Kenya laughed at me, I placed my drink on the bar and gave her a nod. She was right within one gulp I almost finished the drink.

I looked around the bar and was surprised when I saw Tyler here, it's like noon, he should be in school. It seems strange to think I dated him and he is still in high school, where now I am dating an 100 something year old vampire.. Or I was dating.. God I don't know if we are still together!

"Hi Ali" Tyler says bringing me out of my thoughts and back to the room, where tyler had moved from his table and over to me by the bar.

"Hi Tyler, what's up?" What's up..? Really. It's still a little awkward between us I guess. Tyler just chuckles lightly at my choice of words before answering me.

"Not much I had a couple of canceled classes, do to some illness, so I came here to grab some lunch. I see you have turned to drinking in the middle of the day, is Damon making life that hard on you?" He jokes before realizing my face saddening, it was only meant as a joke but he hit right on..

"Shit sorry" he awkwardly says.

"Don't worry about it" I gave him the best smile I could come up with before picking up my glass and finishing it. I got up and smiled at Tyler again.

"It was to nice seeing you again Tyler. Hey Kenya put it on my tap would you?" I raised my voice so she could hear me before exiting the grill. As an employe I had a tap at the grill I just paid it once a month.

I got to my car and started thinking about Stefan again. I dug my hand in my pocket and got out my phone to call him

'Hi Ali' he answered the phone.