Chapter 25: Near Death...?

It was 11:40 and Yixing and I decided to already head to Suho's room. We didn't want to miss what he was going to say. We went into the elevator and we met...

Kris.

The was embarrassed. The elevator flight up was like 10 minutes. That was plenty of time.

He turned to me and stared at me. Yixing watched to see what he was going to do.

" Karrera...I'm really sorry...I'm truly sorry...I should've stayed away...and..." he said. I stopped him.

" Fine. You're sorry. But why'd you KIDNAP me? This is literally the second time!" I yelled. Every time my tone got higher his neck twitched.

" Because...I love you Karrera. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're perfect for me. Girls are just a thing I play with. But when I see you...the world stops. I really feel different with you," I felt bad but I kept my poker face. Yixing immediately ran to me and hooked his arms to mine.

" Hey! She's mine..." said Yixing. I nodded.

" Which is why...because you're such a great guy for her that you would always protect her. So I thought that the only way would to be to steal her. But that was just my crazy stupid mind. That's how crazy for you I am, Karrera. And I know that I have no chances with you. But...I just don't want you to be mad at me. I swear I'll never do anything like it again. You don't have to forgive me. I get it. I wouldn't either. I just...want to know that you won't be mad at me..." I stared at him and he really did look sorry.

" Fine. I won't be mad. Just please...never again..." I said and he grew a wide smile and thanked me. By then we already reached our floor and we went into Suho's room. Everyone was already there.

Suho smiled and he stood up while we scattered everywhere...on his bed...couch...floors...

" OK guys great. You're all here. Here's why I wanted you here. We're heading to that water park over there..." and he pointed to a giant water park. " My treat. Again. Anyway, go change into your swim clothes and we'll all head over together. When you're done dressing just wait by the door downstairs for the other 12. Got it?"

We all nodded and exited the room.

I went into my room and locked the door. I changed into my bikini. It was pretty cute. It was tied at the back and was black and white. Dang it, though. It had to be tied. I tried tying it but I couldn't. I wanted to curse. I needed someone to tie it for me. I slightly peeked my door open since I technically wasn't wearing anything. I searched for Tao but he wasn't there. Instead, Yixing came out. Well, I guess he's all that there is.

" Yixing!" I whispered. He looked around then saw me and walked up to me. " Sorry. Can you tie this for me?"

He tied it in the back and he was staring at me. I ran to the bathroom and wore my over-piece. You know, you where that when you're wearing a bikini and you're going somewhere. I thought that Yixing would've already left...but no. He was waiting for me. I walked out and put on my flip-flops and I tried to open the door but Yixing was standing there. I slightly opened it but he pinned me to the door closing it.

" Y..Yixing. We're leaving..." I said. He stared at me and didn't take his eyes off me. " Yixing?"

A few awkward moments later...he kissed me really passionately.

His tongue was moving all over my mouth. It was really nice...but...was he...being a little...you know.

He kissed me for a few seconds and I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. What was wrong with him just now? He's usually so gentle...