Chapter 63: Who?

We drove for around another 15 minutes until we reached our "destination."

It was a dark alley way with no one there. Yixing happily pulled over and parked the car. It was all dark...there were rodents around and stray cats...and the street lights were flickering around. I hesitently got out of the car and clung onto Yixing. He smiled and hugged me back.

" Don't worry. I'll protect you..." he said.

" Are you sure this is the right place? And why are we here? If they're idols shouldn't they be somewhere else? Maybe more clean?" I asked. He shook his head.

" Once you see them...you'll understand..." he said. I nodded.

We walked around the alley until we started hearing grunts and noises. Yixing listened but then nodded.

" Yup. They're here..." he said. Then I heard. It was man voices...and they were pretty deep.

" Really? But...they're GUYS. Aren't you..." I said but he stopped me.

" Of course I am! But I want my girl to meet some of her favorite singers. And as much as I don't want to, I need to give you your space. I trust you with guys and I shouldn't be jealous," he said. " Even though almost everyone wants you."

I smiled and I hugged him.

" Thank you. I really don't deserve someone so perfect like you..." I said.

" Yes. You do. I actually don't deserve someone SO perfect like this angel in front of me..." he smirked. I giggled and I pecked him on his dimple. Yup. Jealous?

(VERY jealous...Karrera...you brag...:()

We were walking more towards the voices until Yixing covered my eyes. I could feel that we were close to them...whoever they were.

Yixing's Point of View:

I covered Karrera's eyes as soon as I met the guys. They were in aw until I motioned them to be quiet. They nodded.

" YIXING!!!" exclaimed Karrera. Me and the guys were barely holding in our laughter.

I gestured Suga...or Yoongi...to come and trade places with me. He did so and he replaced my hands with his on her eyes so that I could go greet the rest. I haven't seen them in so long.

I gave them all bro-hugs, but I was still eyeing Yoongi. You know, just incase.

I whispered them why I brought her here and they whispered back.

" No prob man!" said Jimin.

" Ya. Really. We need to see a girl once in a while," said Hoseok.

" She's pretty..." said Jungkook.

" You're pretty!" joked Taehyung. I still gave Jungkook a cold look.

Yoongi let go opening Karrer's eyes.

---

Karrera's Point of View:

I knew that Yixing wasn't holding my eyes anymore. But I just stayed silent. I waited and I could hear very faint whispers coming from them, but they were so soft I couldn't understand who they still were.

I waited a few minutes until finally my eyes were opened.

And guess who I saw!?

THE FREAKING BANGTAN BOYS!

BTS!!!! THERE WAS BTS IN FRONT OF MEEEEEEEE!!!!

How could I have NOT guessed!? They're like...my FAVORITE group! (*cough* *cough* of course, aside from EXO. DUH.)

I screamed without knowing but then laughed and covered my mouth. They laughed with me and lined up in a row.

" Let's introduce ourselves..." said Jin.

" But I already know you!" I said. They shook their heads.

" As a friend and not as an idol..." said Namjoon. I nodded. They all "introduced" themselves. I loved it. Yixing was happy for me, but he was still careful and protective over me.

---

We talked for a bit.

" You're really pretty..." said Jungkook. He was staring right at me. Yoongi pulled him away.

" What he MEANS it that you're good looking. Not in that way, Yixing," said Yoongi. We all looked at Yixing and we was red. I giggled.

" I still don't get how you look SO identical to Tao. I mean, it's insane. It's like you're his twin. But you're definetly the better looking one..." said Namjoon.

" Idiot! You can't compare a boy and a girl to looks! Two different genders!" said Jin. He poked Namjoon in the head.

" Do you get a lot of 'Tao?'" asked Jimin. I nodded.

" ALWAYS," I said.

" Hey Karrera. You're really cool. Let's exchange numbers. Don't worry..." said Taehyung. " Just as a friend. I swear. No need to get protective."

He was pointing at Yixing. I nodded. I gave them all my number and they gave me their numbers.

Wow.

I just got their numbers!

" Well, we better get going. Thanks, guys," said Yixing, dragging me away.

" Bye!" they said in unison. Yixing was dragging me away but I looked back and waved goodbye as they did.

---

We sat in the car.

" You jealous lamb..." I laughed. His face was red.

" Two words. HELL HOLE. I can't even TELL you how bad that was for me. But the good thing was that you enjoyed, right? And one thing. You BETTER not hook up with any of them. Especially Jungkook or Taehyung. They were both leaning towards you," he said. I nodded.

" Don't worry! You know me! I'm not shallow and I'm not like that! C'mon, they didn't like me! They said I was cool!"

" MEANING that they said you were COOL. As in I WOULD DATE YOU. It's the universal sign of affection for guys," said Yixing. He went onto the road. I laughed.

" Yixing...it's fine," I said.

---

It's been 3 weeks since that previous part. And guess what?

Suho's wedding! Suho's getting married! ALREADY!

And we were attending!!!!!!

---

Sorry for the short update. I just wanted to squeeze it in because I may not be able to for 2 days. I'm not positive so don't hope.

*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! YASSSSSS 1K READS ALREADY!!!! WHOA I JUST BARELY STARTED THIS A MONTH AGO AND I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY FOLLOWERS BUT ALREADY 1 FREAKING K READS!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU'VE BEEN SHOWERING ME WITH!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS! (lol that last sentence was just...too much. sorry. I'm just so freaking happy!)

-Karreraluna