Chapter 45: Chen & Luo (part 1)

These are pictures of " Chen " and " Luo. " The first picture is Luo and the second picture of Chen. I just wanted to give you an idea of what they looked like. I know, they don't look anything like Karrera or Tao. But, that's how they look. And of course the third picture is Tao. And I think that I've given enough detail to what Karrera looks like! (Plus, she does look kinda like Tao, minus the eyebags!)

----

" OK, it said that they're at flight 728, and they're landing. We can take a seat and I'll keep a look out for them," I told Yixing. He smiled and nodded and we went and sat down at the chairs. Luckily, fans didn't notice him because he was really blended in well. He was on his phone while I was waiting for my brothers. We waited a few minutes.

" Any sign of them?" he asked. I shook my head. We waited for a few more minutes, and the sign said that it was now their flight that was coming. I was excited and not excited at the same time. But, since I'm a very loving person, at this second I was excited. I watched as people walked by for several minutes. Yixing seemed bored but I could also see that he was happy, for me. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I finally saw them. They were both on their phones. I ran up to them and gave them a big bear hug and they hugged me back. Is it possible to actually get taller than they really are? They're taller than freaking tower Tao.