Chapter 49: I Never Knew This About You...

I rested for a little bit until Chen popped up at my house. I opened the door for him.

" Ah! Karrera! Chen's...or Jongdae's the coolest guy ever!" said Chen as he ran in. I chuckled and I closed the door.

" What, so you guys are like best friends now?" I chuckled. Surprisingly, Chen nodded.

" Yeah, we actually are. He said so himself," he said.

" Ah Chen! You're like a girl hanging with your crush, and now you're exclaiming, Yeah! We actually are dating...he's my boyfriend...he said so!" I mimicked. Chen laughed.

" Fine. Whatever," he said.

" Poor Xiumin..." I mumbled to myself.

" Well, we better start cleaning up and prepping for the party. Mind helping me until lovebird Luo comes back?" asked Chen. I nodded and smiled. We started by putting away regular everyday items and Chen did the dishes.

" Chen," I said as he was doing the dishes.

" Yeah?" he asked.

" I invited my friends over to go to your party. Hannah...who I guess is already with Luo since it's been a LONG time...and I want Erika to be yours. She's really the best girl for you in all of South Korea. Plus, she likes you too," I said. Chen slightly smirked.

" I'll keep a look out," he said. I smiled. " You and Yixing are the cutest things I've ever seen together."

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" Oh stop playing dumb! We all know that you know what I'm talking about. I'm saying that you two are a cute match! Geez, and I thought that you were the one that got into college..." he teased and chuckled. I laughed and threw a towel at him that I found off the kitchen counter. " Hey is that dirty!?"

Ah Chen. Such a baby.

" Thanks," I said.

" You two should get married. As your brother...I approve," he said. I was shocked.

" What!? What are you talking about!? It's only been a few weeks! Not even two months yet and you're talking about things like that!? Stop it!" I exclaimed. He laughed at me.

" Karrera...you know that everything isn't reality. You can dream, too..." he said. Whatever. " And where's that damn Luo? He's been out for so long! My hands are dirty...you call him."

I nodded and I washed my hands and called him on my phone.

" Yeah?" he asked. He was mumbling.

" Luo? Where are you! Chen and I need you! Remember...the party!?" I asked. He didn't reply for a few seconds but then he came to his senses.

" Oh yeah! I completely forgot! I'm on my way..." he said.

" One more thing! One more thing!" I exclaimed before he hung up.

" What?" he said annoyed.

" How was it with Hannah? Was I right?" I asked. He immediately softened up.

" Yeah, you were. She's really great..." he said. I smiled.

" OK then. Chen and I want you back here in 10 minutes. Hannah's house is like 2 minutes away," I said as I hung up. I explained it to Chen and he was laughing.

" Ah Luo! Playboy!" he laughed. What!? LUO'S A PLAYBOY!!!!??????

" WHAT!" I exclaimed. Chen laughed.

" Nah, just a little," he said. I was about to exclaim back but I got a call from Tao. I answered it.

" Tao?" I asked.