Chapter 34: Song

Karrera's Point of View:

The guys were all dressed nicely and we left. We got picked up by a van and we drove to my house. I wanted to dress nicely, but the guys said to dress more casual, so I changed into a white graphic sweater and black jeans with converse. It took me around 5 minutes.

I jumped back into the car and Tao said that SM was far from here, like half an hour. EXO-K was driving there, too.

We decided to practice, and we all sang our lines and skipped the rest. I had really been practicing my lines well.

The song finished and the guys were amazed.

" Karrera...was that you? Or a recording?" joked Tao. The rest nodded.

" That's what I thought!" said Yixing. Cutie.

" You're SO gonna get accepted by SM!" said Kris.

" You're so talented!" said Chen.

" Amazing! No doubt, you'll get accepted. 102%!" said Xiumin. They were all being so nice and supportive. We sang it a few more times until we reached the building. I was really scared going inside, even though I had been there a few times for several meetings.

We got in and we met EXO-K. They all greeted me with a big hug, especially Kai and Chanyeol. We walked into the recording room, and I was greeted by two people. They both bowed to me and I bowed back.

They set up the recording studio for us and he let us practice all as one a few times.

They said that everyone of us, especially me, sounded great. They began the first recording.

My heart was beating like a drum.

D.O started off the song, and was followed by Baekhyun, then Luhan, then it was my turn!

I left for a good reason, babe-y.

Thank god I got through my first line.

Then we sang and I went through the rest of my lines. We were almost at the end with no mistakes, until we reached Chanyeol's rap, and he messed up.

" Cut!" exclaimed the recorder. All the guys raged at Chanyeol.

" What? It was just the first time!" he exclaimed as Baekhyun was hitting him.

Then we started again. And again. And again. And again.

We finally reached the best version of the song, with no mistakes, after 9 tries. Thank god, though, I made no mistakes. It was usually a mistake by Chanyeol, Sehun, or Chen. It makes sense, since they had a lot of lines.

The recording was finished. We had it ready. We all screamed and jumped up and down, especially me. I can't believe I just recorded a song with EXO! That's going to be produced!

---

Sorry for the really short chapter, but it was a really important part! Karrera just recorded a song with EXO! Big deal!