Chapter 58: Interview & Approval

I went onto the stage and I waved. There was a small audience watching and I was face-to-face with miss Cho-Hee.

The music began and she had me sit down at a chair. (it's a bit like the Ellen Show or something)

I waited until miss Cho-Hee was ready to start the show.

" Hello Seoul! Welcome back to Celebrity After School! I'm your host, Cho-Hee, and today we're accompanied by our wonderful, beautiful, Huang Karrera!" she said, introducing us. I again smiled and waved. The crowd clapped. " Now, as you know, no questions are by me. They're all questions brought in by her fans. Who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to get your questions answered!"

" So, let's get started!" she said. I nodded and I fixed my posture. " The first question."

She flipped across her tablet.

" Oh, looks like most of these are about EXO! OK. Here we go. Question 1. Where are you from? What part of China? What about your family?" she asked. She looked at me and smiled.

" Well, I'm from Qingdao, China. That's where I was born and I grew up. I have 3 older brothers and of course I have my parents," I answered.

" And what about Tao? Where does he rank in the sibling line?" she asked.

" Basically, I have my oldest brother who's 4 years older than me. Then I have my second older brother who's about 3 years older. Then I have Tao who's around a year and a half older than me," I answered.

" Whoa. How did you manage to handle 3 older brothers? Was it difficult?" she asked.

" No, not really. My brothers were all really nice to me. Especially Tao. Tao and I were basically best friends and we were really close, and he always looks out for me. Honestly, I never got into fights with them THAT often and we all got along," I answered.

" That's really good to know. I have 2 older sisters, and they were honestly always teasing me and embarrassing me!" she said. She chuckled and I chuckled too. " OK. Question 2. How long have you been in a relationship with Kris?"

She put down the tablet.

" Really, this is all over the news. I'm a little curious too," she said. Everyone was looking at me and they were all focused on me. OK. Deep breaths.

" Actually, that was a mistake. The other day, all of EXO and I were heading to discuss something and do work," I didn't want to say that I was going to Chen's. " I was stopped by fans and I was asked questions delaying me. Then, since Kris was supposed to go too, he came at the same time I was being asked questions by fans. They pulled Kris in with me and they suspected something even though I was just telling the truth. They thought that I was lying so they took pictures and they immediately posted, making this whole misunderstanding viral."

" So how come Kris was so silent about it? I saw the video and I'm sure most people have too," said miss Cho-Hee.

As much as I wanted to say that Kris wanted this to happen, I still protected him.

" He actually wasn't feeling so well that day. He was dizzy and his throat hurt so I guess he was a little dazed and was unable to respond," I said. It's a believable lie. She believed me and nodded.

" Well, that must be so unfortunate. I don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes. It must be really stressful," she said. I nodded.

" It's alright. Misunderstandings happen so much," I said. She smiled.

" You're so cool about it! You're a rookie to the K-Pop world, but you're so natural!" she complimented. I smiled.

" Thank you," I said. She brought her tablet towards her.