Chapter 48: Cooking Unicorn

" What!? Wifey!? Since when am I your WIFEY!?" I exclaimed. He laughed and hugged my head.

" I'm kidding...I'm kidding! Don't take it too seriously!" he laughed. He was doing that fish-lips thing again...for some reason.

" Whatever...loser..." I said pushing the laughing unicorn away. He was still cracking up and his laugh was in a very cute high-pitch.

" Ah, I'm hungry. What do you have that I can cook for you?" he asked.

" No, no. Lambie, you need rest. Go sit down on the couch and I'll make something..." I said. He stood up from the bed and I looked slightly up at him.

" Karrera...my angel...it's the least I could do. Now go stay put and sit at the bar and watch me cook!" he said. OK. I couldn't deny that! He hugged me and he took my step by step and sat me at the bar. I watched him. He searched through my drawers and found an apron. I watched him put it on and smile. He looked through my pantry and my fridge to see what he could make. " Looks like today I'm making beef!"

Yum! I wanted to see how this was going to end...!

He took out a bowl out of the cabinet and started throwing in spices and sauces that he found in my fridge. I was laughing and taking a video and he was enjoying cooking. He's such a cute lamb!

Then he threw noodles and vegetables inside the marinade and I took a picture, and he even posed.

" Aww! My lambie is such a cutie in the kitchen!" I said and he smiled. I took a few pictures and videos.

He finished marinading the meat, too, and he cut up the beef into pieces.

" This..." he said as he threw the beef slices onto the sizzling pan. He kinda bounced back when he heard that loud sizzle. I chuckled and he laughed at himself. " This is a Chinese recepie my grandma taught me."

Aww...him and his grandma!!!! <3

He finished cooking and plated the meal. He handed me my plate and he stood at the sink and the cooktop, which was right in front of me, and he ate there, facing me. It actually looked appetizing!

" Wow! Nice job..." I complimented.

" But you haven't even tried it!" he whined. Again, fish lips. Those fish lips will be the death of me. I took my chopsticks and I was about to take a bite of his beef until suddenly he spoke. " No wait!"

I stopped attempting to eat the piece of beef until Yixing's chopsticks came flying at me and into my mouth. He fed me. I ate it from there. It was good!

" My little unicorn is a chef!" I said. He blushed.

" You like it?" he smiled.

" Of course I do! Good job!" I said.

" When are you going to cook for me?" he said as he took a bite. He seemed to be impressed of his own meal.

" I was going to...until you came and barged in!" I said. He smiled. " Maybe next time..."

" Maybe!? DEFINETLY next time!" he said. He took another bite and I was lightly eating and watching him. " I can't wait to have you stay at our dorm for 3 nights straight! It'll be so much fun! I can't wait! Screw your so-called-brother's parties...! We're better than them!"

He said and it made me laugh.

" A million times better! And you know...I'm actually going to come in just a few hours! I'll just see my brothers for a little more and maybe help them set up or something..." I said as I took a bite of the noddles he prepared.