Chapter 30 - Post-Concert

"You're a dirty tramp"

"I hate you. You should really consider just hiding behind a rock for the rest of your life."

"Go back to where you came from. "

These were just a few of the things I scrolled past. Each one seemed to hurt more than the last. I don't know what to do. I don't want to cause any trouble but I don't think I'm okay with this. I decide to find Cristina. When I find her she's sitting on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong?" I ask. She's curled up and does not look okay.

"I could ask you the same thing," I sit down next to her and hand her my phone, opened to Twitter. She does the same thing. I scroll through her mentions. Hers are worse than mine.

"Crissy, this is awful! What do we do?"

"Well I don't think we should tell the boys. I don't want them to be mad at any fans. That's not fair to those who are dedicated and truly care."

"Agreed."

"I guess we could try to ignore it? That's probably the best for everyone," she suggests.

"That sounds like the right thing to do. Besides, who cares what other people think?" She nods, knowing it shouldn't phase us. Sometimes it's just hard to do that. We make a quick trip to the buffet table and enjoy the rest of the concert without thinking about people's hurtful words.

As soon as the concert ends, all of us hang out backstage for a while to let the stadium empty out. I plop down on the couch in exhaustion, even though I'm not the one who sang for hours, but Liam comes to sit down next to me. Before I know it, everyone is the couch. It's only a three-seater, so we really don't all fit.

"Get off!" I push off Zayn and Niall, who attempted to lay across my lap and sit on me. I'm claustrophobic so that's not going to fly. Obviously I'm not strong enough to shove them off myself, so Liam assists me. They put up a fight and try to get back on top of us, but in the end, we win.

"Fine! I liked the floor better anyways!" Niall says, completely sarcastic. Zayn sits next to him, mocking his angry child interpretation, and steals his phone right out of his hand. "Give it back!"

"Never in a million years, leprechaun!" Zayn says, causing Niall's jaw to drop.

"You didn't."

"Oh, but I did."

At that, Niall gets up to chase Zayn all over the backstage area. By the time he gets his phone back, everyone has cleared out of the stadium and it's well after midnight.

"Okay everyone, load up!" Paul says, directing us towards the bus. We each get on and claim our spots. As soon as the bus starts moving, the last things I remember is Liam wrapping his arm around me and using his shoulder as a pillow.

*Liam's POV

"Is she out already?" Ari asks me. I nudge Anna slightly and nothing happens.

"Long gone," I reply. She seemed really tired from the concert, and apparently I was right.

"Hannah! Where's that whipped cream?" Louis asks as Cristina perks up, as if she knows what he's thinking. Unfortunately, so do I.

"It's in the..." I quickly cover her mouth with my free hand, cutting her off.

"You're not putting whipped cream on her face," I say.

"Why not?" Cristina asks.

"How about I just put it on your face?" I ask sarcastically.

"Go ahead. You won't!" So of course I have to. I elbow Hannah and point her towards the fridge. She gets up, grabs the whipped cream, and hands it to me. At this point, Cristina's back is to me, so she doesn't know I have the whipped cream.

"Hey, Crissy?" She turns and I shoot her with it. The complete and utter shock on her face is priceless.

"Oh, you're on."

"Wait! No, don't wake up Anna," she's really cute when she sleeps. So of course she goes straight for her.

"Wha...?" Anna rubs her eyes in an attempt to see what just attacked her.

"Whipped cream," Cristina says, tossing up the can and catching it.

"Might I ask why?"

"Liam told us to!" Louis pipes in.

"Did not! I specifically told them not to!"

"Yeah, okay," she mumbles as she wipes it off and lays her head back on my shoulder. She's out within seconds.

"Let's not do that again," I suggest.

"I agree," Louis says as he takes the can from his girlfriend and continues to spray Anna with it. Anna closes her eyes even more, wipes it off, and buries her face in my arm. I glare at them.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." The two of them are laughing too hard. I'll admit it was a little funny but that's enough. We get back to the cabins and she's still sleeping. I decide not to wake her and just carry her up to her room. She stirs a little, but doesn't wake up. I can't believe we're leaving this place so soon.