A Special Surprise

Comment on my new story that you're from ASCEO so that I can dedicate chapters to you ♥

Hello! for those of you who have missed me, i have a special surprise! 

I've started writing a new book 'THE WEDDING DAZE' and i want you guys to give it a shot! I've set a goal for myself, when I reach 5K reads I will post a special bonus chapter for ASCEO which i know you will all LOVE. 

§ Because there's nothing like a wedding, without some drama §

Meet Alice Shaw, a vuluptuous 26 year old art buyer and expert, whose sister is getting married and mother who's renewing her own vows. Flung into the world of cakes, dresses, cheeky bridesmaids, drunk uncles and constant pressure to get married too, she lets the tension and loneliness take over.

When Alice meets 30 year old Adriano Dukas, sparks fly easily and instantly. Alice puts herself out there on more than one occasion and explores a new side of her personality when she's with him.

As the weddings approach she knows that she must find a date in time for both parties so that she doesn't have to hear the words "okay", "cats" and "life goes on" in one sentence anymore.

With the help of Adriano, she helps out at the weddings full of her sister, her cousins and her crazy over-the-top family.

And the final question - Will she get married, too?

The Wedding Daze makes a strong point of loving yourself, your life and your family no matter what new revelations come your way.

Give it a shot! I've uploaded the first chapter. Please give me your feedback :* 

I love you guys!