23- Theo Parker

GUYS THEO PARKER IS BACK IN ACTION.

AND THERE'S AN IMPORTANT REVELATION TOWARDS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

 VOTE! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT. I LOVE READING AND RESPONDINGED

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: PAUSHPAUSH for being the FIRST COMMENTER. love x

BY THE WAY HOW HOT DOES PAUL RUDD LOOK <3 MY BABY JOHN.

enjoy!

_______

Monday had come quicker than I expected, and it was time for me to go to work. The office felt almost foreign, even though I was only gone for a few days, I felt like I had come back after an entire summer. I greeted people on my way to my desk and even bumped into Veronica.

Veronica is Jason Biggs’ new assistant, because his old one left (I wouldn’t be so surprised). She was chewing gum and had breasts that any man would crave. That was probably her only asset, because she displayed them quite openly. I was asked to meet her by the receptionist, Naomi.

“This is Veronica. Veronica, meet Holly, she’s Mr. Parker’s personal assistant” I gave her a tight lipped smile for no apparent reason. Maybe Jason Biggs’ attention would be focused on Veronica from now on (I truly hope so).

“I met you the day you had the interview” I reminded her. I remembered clearly that I hadn’t  liked the vibes she was giving off.

“Oh! Hey” She smiled, her red stained lips uncovering to show off her very big and white teeth.   “Does he look like he does in those pictures?” I could see a seductive smile part her lips again.

“I guess that’s up to your observation” I smiled politely, despite myself.  “I should get back to my desk, Mr. Parker is probably waiting for his coffee”

Naomi cut in with a subtle cough “he isn’t in”. That’s strange, he’s always in. I pushed down the thought. I had enough work to get through the day.

By lunch time, Colt still wasn’t in. I sorted out through the files.

My phone started ringing “Holly Moore, Parker with Sons”.

“Holly” Naomi squealed.

“What is it?”

“A really hot business man wants to speak with you. I’ve directed him to the conference room! He’s waiting!”

“Who?” I asked her, thinking that she’s stupid, she could’ve let any random into the building. Her response was a steady beep. I got up with a rush, brushed my skirt down and practically ran towards the conference hall, my hair was flying around my face. What if it was Hussain who she led in? Stupid girl!  

I stopped directly in front of the conference room, calming myself down I looked at the man behind the glass walls. He looked attractive no doubt, I understood why Naomi’s heart was palpating. I placed a hand on my heart. When my breathing became steady I walked into the room.

“John, hi!” I smiled at the cleaned up man in front of me. He looked sharp in his suit. Like a shark.

“Holly” He smiled and leaned in for a hug, I reciprocated.

“What are you doing here?” my brows furrowed. Seriously, what was he doing here?

“I wanted to take you out to lunch, you down for that?”

I mumbled a negative response, and if he heard, he hid his reaction well. “I can’t. I’ve got to cancel a bunch of appointments…and stuff” I added for good measure. I should’ve said something more solid. I felt guilty.