Another Surprise!

I'm working on a WEREWOLF story :o. 

never thought I'd say that. But I'm surprisingly enjoying it. It's a different experience and so far it's working. I hatched out an entire plan- and it's pretty different to the werewolf stories I read on wattpad. 

I would really appreciate it if you could give it a try, or just show some support. It goes a super long way :') 

this is the cover! 

Being on the path of becoming a leader of a pack was no mundane task and Raven Cane knew that, it was uncommon for a female werewolf to transition into the Alphaic Stance. The final post before death do the pack part- until of course... the next Alpha.

With prior knowledge of the fact that she holds immense power that the ancestral wolves believe will lead to a lack of a mate in her life, they are thrown off guard when Raven announces that she has found him...

But refuses to accept him.

When Cian meets Raven he too knows that she is in fact his mate, despite being confused and almost scared by the fact that she is an Alpha of a pack he continues to cherish his time with her and her family, trying to prove Raven wrong as she tries to break their connection. In fear of never having the chance to have a family again- he tries his best to win her love.

Forces draw them together as Raven tries to pull them apart. But as the threats increase she realises that the one thing she cannot risk anymore Cian.

They help each other grow and change through the pain of being a werewolf and the occurrences that they face, and together they emerge as one, with more power than before.

But can they defeat their biggest enemy? Who has gathered an army to defeat them?

Let me know if you're reading this story, comment on Roar saying that you're from ASCEO and I'll dedicate the next few chapters to whoever. I'm ready with the next three chapters of this book so I hope you're keen and ready for a great story! 

thank you for reading this!