Party Part 1: Preparation (4)

Arias pov

A-I can't wear my left heel. My wound is killing me.
L-Have you tried using a bandage?
A-Yeah it still hurts...
L-Add more... Maybe try some cotton underneath.
A-I don't know... it hurts a lot.
L-Didn't it hurt the previous days?
A-If you remember I was wearing my flipflops and was walking on my toes.
L-Yeah you're right. Don't wear heels?
A-No way! They are all tall I'll be way too short! Plus, the next shoes I have are nikes, all stars, adidas and flipflops.
L-Didn't you take summer shoes?
A-I forgot.
L-You can wear mine.
A-They are big for me...
L-I know but... You can't do else.
A-I know... But I really wanna wear these heels they are so cute!
L-I know... *knock on the door*
L-Yeah?
N-Its me.
L-Come in.
N-*walks in the door* Hell- Wow! You look Amazing!
L/A-*laughs* thank you! You too.
N-Do you happen to have razors?
A-Yeah wait I'll..*her wound hurt as soon as she moved and she almost screamed*
L-Leave it I'll go.
N-What's up? *frowned*
A-My wound hurts...
N-Have you put bandage?
A-Yes...
L-Try cotton.
A-I don't know about that...
N-I'll go bring you.
L-Take the razor till then.
N-Thanks.
(After a few minutes he came back with cotton and he placed it underneeth my wound. It still hurted but way less. After that we were ready and went downstairs to meet the others. They were all staring at Lauren when going down. Reece's mouth winded...)
Reese's pov
("and Lauren seemed to nottice. She smirked at me and I immediately changed direction. "She looks so good! She's has never been that pretty. But she is my enemy. I shouldn't have thoughts for my enemy. And anyway her look is the only good at her. Nothing else is good. She is a stupid diva just like Aria who also looks extremely good. Shut it Reece!")

Blake's pov
(I was standing on the stairs quite a lot of stpes away from Aria. Her hair looked amazing. I miss being able to touch it. It had always been really soft and touching it was always a really good reason to hold her close to me. I was going closer and closer to her. I didn't know what to do, if I should stay where I was or pass her. I kept walking untill I was behind her)
N-Blake can you carry her? She can't with her wound (I freezed. I had no idea on what to say "what is she don't want to? Or what is she wants and I'll screw up?" But before answering she spoke)
A-No I'm heavy. I don't wanna be another weight in his life. I can make it.
D-Dont even think about it! Im coming.
("I guess she hates me. I don't have to frown. I can keep it. I'll just... I don't know where to go. I really don't wanna walk past her but if I'll go back they'll realise something's going on but I don't wanna stand here as a fool. Drew's coming up. He is here. Now she's holding her like a bride. That's so unfair! I should be the one doing it! But she seems very happy about it. Does she... like him?")
Arias Pov
("he is so strong! But I can't think of him more than as a friend. I love him but he is my brother. Besides... I still like Blake. I can't help but imagine Blake holding me like that. I think I went a little hard on him but I was afraid of his answer. I didn't want to hear a rejection from him. He probably hates me. I wish he isn't and one day we'll be like before. But I have to get this out of my mind." * Drew didn't let me go. Instead, he carried me to the car. Austin was driving and Levi was in the front seat. I was in the back between him and Lauren. He looked really good today. They all did. Including Reece and George. I didn't have the chance to look at Blake. I didn't even had the courage after what I've said. I still feel guilty for that. Nate was driving NHC as they are kinda young for this plus we didn't have space. We laughed a lot in the whole side and of course sang. Like when we were younger but we missed Nate so it's not completely like then. Austin pulled out and so did Nate after a while. They all went out and Drew helped me even thought I didn't really need it*)
D-Are you fine?
A-Yeah thanks. But I think I might have to hold your hand in case I'll fall. And to walk easier. If you don't mind.
D- Of course I don't and you know it! Give it to me!
Blake's pov
("Now they are holding hands? He can't do that! She is mine! Well not anymore. Why do I keep on getting my self in trouble? She hates me, she is mean to me, why do I keep running behind her like a dog? I'm fine without her I don't want us back. I'm done with her shit she've already done enough" *Drew moves and Blake sees Aria*
"She is so beautiful! And the light hitting her makes her better! She has never been prettier! And I've never realized how beautiful eyes she has!")
R-DUDE!
B-What?
R-Come here *Reece takes him from the collar and drags him further than the others telling them to wait for them*
Are you insane?
B-What?
R-Stop staring at Aria and look at me! She is over you! You two are over! Remember what happened? You were broken and crying for like a month! Do you really want it to happen again? BLAKE! *He slaps him*
B-ARE YOU INSANE?
R-YOU ARE INSANE! SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU GET OVER HER! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SHE LIKES DREW AND HE  LIKES HER TOO! THEY WILL PROBABLY MAKE OUT SOMETIME AT THE PARTY SO BE PREPARED FOR THIS! Blaria is over for ever. So get her out of your mind
("I want to wear up but I can't. He is right. She has move on and I also have to do so")
R-BLAKE!
B-*snaps out of thoughts* yeah...
R-You realize you are tearing aren't you? *he touches his cheek and Reece was right. He wipped the tears away not trying to denny he really was*
R-Come on here mate *Reece said and he pulled him in a hug*

Arias Pov
("He's wearing a suit. He always looked good in suits so now that he is hotter he definately will be more. I didn't have the time to look at his face as Reece dragged him away. Who knows what he wants. It has been quite a few minutes waiting and they still haven't come back. What are they talking about that takes them so long? There they are!")
D-Aria!
A-Huh? What?
D-Are you fine? You did I again.
A-Sorry. Ive been thinking.
D-What are you thinking of that makes you so lost?
A-Uhm... you know.. Tour and stuffs
D-Yeah I really don't. I will never underhand you girls.
A-*giggles* you are so sweet! I love you Droo!
D-I love you too Ari! Let's go in now!
("When I turned I faced Blake. He had a sad look on his face and... was he crying? What's wrong with him? I cant think of how hot he looks when seeing him sad. That must have been the reason Reece druged him there. He must had realize he was about to cry. He has that puppy eyes again. Another moment of these that I want to drown him in my hug. Squeeze him so tight he won't be able to breathe. What's wrong with my Blakey? Where is the smile I love?")

 What's wrong with my Blakey? Where is the smile I love?")

I don't know about you but writing this makes me feel so bad for them! Especially Blake.. 😭😭😭