Lies or Misunderstandings (28)

Au-WELL DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING? THEY ARE NOT THEY REALLY ARE NOT!
Le-THEN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Au-WHAT IS GOING ON IS THAT... I can't tell you...
Le-WHY??
Au-FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
Le-THERE IS NO GOOD HAPPENING ANYWAY SO JUST TELL!
Au-I CAN'T!Le-WHY??
Au-BECAUSE I CANT! YOU THINK THAT IT'S EASY HIDING THINGS FROM YOU?
Le-AS I CAN SEE YES!
au-IT ISN'T! IT KILLS ME EVERYDAY! I LOSE SLEEPING LOTS OF NIGHTS BECAUSE OF THIS! YOU AND EVERYONE IN THIS TOUR IS MY FAMILY AND I HATW PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE I'M NOT!
Le-SO NOT ONLY YOU RE NOT TELLING US YOUR SECRET YOU ALSO PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE!
Au-KINDA YEAH!
Le-I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE TO SAY IT BUT FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE ON THIS TOUR YOU ARE OUT OF THE TIDE AND THE TOUR IS OVER! *let's go of his neck*
Au-YOU CAN'T DO IT!
Le-WATCH ME SUGGESTING IT THEN AND IT COMING TRUE! WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT THE TIMES YOU WERE TRYING TO HURT US AND WE ALL AGREED IN THAT! YOU AND THE TIDE ARE DONE!
Au-IF YOU DO IT YOU ARE DEAD!
Le-HOW DARE YOU?
Au- YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!
Le-HOW??? YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU ARE PRETENDING AND EVERYTHING WAS A LIE! YOU ARE OUT!
Au-But I-...
Le-OUT!
Au-Guys?...Please!
T-We better go back to the hotel.
L-What about George? And Drew? And Jessy and Jenny?
C-Austin will bring them back. Right?
Au-I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS! YOU NEED TO TRUST ME! I'M NOT THE BAD GUY!
Br-There's no going back in the hotel without George and/or Drew and the girls.
Au-Guys please! Aria... Lauren! You girls know me better. You can't believe it too right?
A-I'm sorry...
Au-Lauren?... *she gives him a sad look and walks away followed by the rest*
..........
L-Weren't we a little tough?
Le- *wrappes her in his arms* I don't know...
A-I can't believe he's done such a thing...
B-No one can...
______________________________________

At The Hotel/Joe's Room
Waddy-I say we do some research just to make sure before do anything else.
Le-I already picked him out of the band and told him to stay away from the hotel untill he brings back Drew the girls and George.
Joe-I think Levis move was good. And What we should do next is even if he does bring someone we still won't let him stay in this hotel just so we'll see how the night goes and if we'll have any messages or sign from the robber.
N-Where will be stay?
Joe-He has his own money he can book himself another room in an other hotel. We will have security on the entrance to make sure he won't come in.
L-I think you shouldn't do it... Let him stay.
Le-And risk
L-I don't think we are. I think he is beeing honest with us...
N-CAN WE JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM? *runs out of the room*
Br-What's wrong with him?
A-He is sad... He wishes that everything is a big misunderstanding and Austin will come back... *Blake wipes away her tears and gives her a soft kids on the lips*
Joe-We all are... please don't tell anything to the fans. Let's first make it sure and then we tell them he is out. Let's... go to sleep now. It's late and today it's been a hard day...
A-I will go find Nate.
B-Want me to come with you?
A-No... I think it's better if it's just the two of us. Like brother and sister. Like we did as kids.
B-He must be in his room.
A-I will find him no matter where he is. And don't worry. Austin is cought so he can't do me any harm.
Le-I'll com's to the room in a while.
A-Ok. Oh.. Blakey?
B-Yeah?
A-Mind if I sleep with the boys tonight?
B-Uuuhm... Just... No it's fine. I get it. You should be with them right now.I will see you tomorrow.
L-Boys... I think I will sleep with them too...
R-Ok... So it's me nd Blake?
Joe-You're not sleeping alone.
B-But Austin won't hurt us.
Joe-I don't care. You will sleep with me, Dean or Waddy.
R-You? *looks at Blake*
B-You. *looks at Reece and then Joe*
Joe-Ok. See you guys hopefully tomorrow.
C-Why "Hopefully"?
Joe-I'm hoping nothing will happen at night so we will rest.
T-Oh! Right... Night everyone...
All-Goodnight.
______________________________________
R-Joe?
Joe-Yeah?
R-Now that is just us and Blake... Do you really think Austin is the reason of all these?
Joe-Honestly? I have no idea... but he dwfinately has to do something with that. No... He is the bad guy...
B-What do you mean?
Joe-I forgot about it! I've heard him and Drew talking on night.
R-What did they say?
Joe-They didn't just say... They Did...