《Run》(21)

Blake's pov
A-Blakey...
B-Yeah?
A-You know I trust you but... don't you think it would be better if we went back and followed the way the fans told us?
B-Yeah.. I think you're right. This road doesn't seem to be going nowhere. *Blake's phone rang. He and put a worried look on his face right when he read the message*
A-Uuuuh... Blake?*frowned*
B-The boys... We need to go back. Joe needs us.
A-This is not it. You look like if you have seen a ghost... *Aria's phone rang too*
B-No don't *grabs her phone*
A-Blake what's going on? Let me read it! *took it back*
A-Lauren says she is waiting for an uber. She and George are going on a date too.
B-No no no they can't! Text her not to! Call her! I'll call George!
A-I have no signal.
B-Then run! *He took her hand and started running*
A-Blake what's going on? Blake? BLAKE!*Let go of his hand and stopped* What did the message say?
B-It... doesn't matter just run.
A-What dis the message say Blake?
B-'S is your relationship'
A-What? I don't get it. Who- He is here! *heard something from a bush near them*
B-Run.
(I took her hand and we were running like crazy. We walked far and the route seemed endless.
We run for at least a quarter untill we finaly were on the hotel but still not signal. We run to our room and started knocking the door like crazy calling George's Laurens and Reeces names. Reece opened the door roughly telling a "WHAT?" and I pushed him walking inside while Aria let her self loose in Reece's arms)
R-What happened why are you in rush and why is Aria dying?
B-He is here.
R-Who?
A-We.... got....
R-Leave it. Breath.
B-He texted us. Maybe Lauren and George are in danger.
R-Did you are him?
B-No. But we heard someone or something in a bush behind us and we started running like crazy.
R-For how long?
B-At least a quarter. We need to tell the others. I still got no signal. Do you have any idea where they are?
R-I think everyone is in their room except Austin and Jennifer.
B-Where are they?
R-They went with Lauren and George.
*Blake looks like in pain, closes his eyes hard, puts his head in his hands and fell on his knees. Aria and Reece runs to him sitting on the floor next to him*
A-Baby what's wrong?
R-Blake? Blake!
A-Blakey!
B-He...
R-We need to lay you on the couch you are not well...
B-Os...
R-Shhh! *carries him to the couch while Aria puts a blanket around him*
A-Just breath... Just breath...
B-He is...
R-Calm!
B-But!
A-Stop! You need to rest!
B-Danger... *shuts his eyes*

*1)Sorry this chapter is short but I've been really busy today and not home so I couldn't write.
2)This book has almost 1k views that's so amazing!
3)Thank you to everyone who's voting and comenting and waiting for next chapters I'm trying my best to update everyday. I really appreciate it💙
4)I'm writing the next chapter. If it gets 1k by the time it's done I will publish it right away😊 if I won't that means It didn't & I'm sleeping so I will tomorrow ❤*