《Last》(41)

Blake's Pov
R-WHAT HAPPENED TO ARIA? BLAKE? BLAKE ANSWER ME WHAT'S GOING ON? BLAKE? BLAKE! *Slaps him*
R-BLAKE!
B-I have to go with her with her go I have her with I go....
R-MATE CALM! What hapened?
B-I have to go! I cant go... I WILL GO!
Le-No I'LL go.
B-I have to! I'm her boyfriend!
Le-You're her EX, boyfriend. I'm sorry but you screwed up. I'M going with her!
B-She needs me!
Le-I!
R-We will come with an uber. Let's go up first you need water and clean your self from the blood...
("There was a loud noise. Not any loud noise, it was a gun shot. We all looked at the sky. All besides Aria. She was looking towards me with tears in her eyes. I didn't realise right away what happened. Her years started running. She fell on her knees, looked at me with puppy eyes and half opened mouth... Then her head hit in the ground. I run to her. I fell on my knees. I picked her up. There was blood coming out of her. Everyone looked at her. Then Austin run around yelling for the shooter to show his self. No-one came out. I started telling her name while shaking her in an attempt to keep her eyes open. Nate was calling her name too. She was in my arms. I was holding her tight. Her bleeding head on my right hand and her back on my left. Her body inches from the ground. She wasn't moving. Her breathing was slowing more and more within each new. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She looked at my eyes. 'I love you'. She gave me a last sad look right in the eyes. That was the last time our eyes met. After that they closed. She was cold. Her breathing was weak. My tears were getting more and more. I couldn't stop crying. Nate was holding her hand. Drew was hugging both of us. Austin was still looking for the shooter. Dean David and Waddy were standing looking us speechless. Joe went to call an ambulance. I held her tighter. I placed her head against my chest. I was holding her so tight but she wasn't back. She wasn't moving. Was bearly breathing. Her heart slowly beating. I was calling her name. She wasn't responding. After minutes Joe came. They tried to take her from me but I denied. I wasn't leaving her. I carried her outside the forest. I sat on the bench with her still inside my arms. Everyone came out from the shouts. Reece and the boys looked at us from the balcony and then run down. They hugged her. The ambulance soon was here too. Levi didn't let me to go with her. HE went instead. He wasn't wrong. She wouldn't want ME. I hurt her. She wanted to stay away from me. But I can't stay away from her. I will go to have a bath and then go to the hospital. I will go to her.I won't leave from her side. I will be there.... Because I love her... And I need her...
More than anything else...)