《The mission of 1992》(51)

(Back to the tree)

Austin's Pov
Au-Dad?
MrRey-How many times have I told you not to call me dad?
Au-Yeah sorry. Mr Reynolds. Don't you forget something?
MrRey-No.
Au-You a aid that you would tell me for my mum.
MrRey-Not now.
Au-But we are alone.
MrRey-Not here.
Au-Can we go to the hotel?
MrRey-I can't today.
Au-Why?
MrRey-Cause I have to make something.
Au-But wha-
MrRey-Austin not now please!
Au-You said you'll tell me!
MrRey-I can't now I have lots to do and so do you.
Au-But dad...
MrRey-DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT AND LET ME FOCUS ON MY JOB!
Au-YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME AND WHY DO YOU NEVER LET ME CALL YOU DAD WHILE EVERYONE KNOWS?
MrRey-BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT MY-
KNOW WHAT? FORGET IT! I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING WHEN IT'S TIME NOW GO!
Au-YOU SAID THE TIME HAS COME!
MrRey-THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU ARE GROUNDED! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME AT THE BASE AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK!
Au-I'M SICK OF IT!
MrRey-I DIDN'T ASK YOU AND I DON'T CARE!
Au-YOU NEVER DO! YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME BEHIND YOU NEVER SHOW INTEREST ON ME AND YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING-
MrRey-THAT'S ENOUGH AUSTIN! ENOUGH!
("That was the last word we said in the whole route to the base. I didn't want to keep this going so I stopped talking as he asked me to. It to be more specific demanded. All this time I'm in my <<room>> throwing a small ball I have on the wall and catching it and again the same. All those things he said. I can't get them out of my mind. I don't I know what's going on. Everything is so confusing...." the door opened and he walked in sitting beside me. I didn't even look at him so I kept playing with the ball. He was just stating at it without saying a single thing. Until he caught it and I was forced to look at him)
MrRey-Hadn't you ever wonder why I don't let you call me "dad"?
Au-Because you want to protect me.
MrRey-Have you thought of any other reason?
Au-You don't... Want me as your... son?
MrRey-That's not true. I'm really proud of you and I wish you were my son.
Au-What?😯
MrRey-I'm not your dad. And I never will be. That's why I don't allow you to call me this way.
Au-So I'm... adopted?
MrRey-No.
Au-Then?
MrRey-You have a dad, a mum and a sister. And all of them are amazing.
Au-Sister?
MrRey-Yes. And she loves you. And you love her too. And she is also my nephew.
Au-So you are....
MrRey-Your uncle.
Au-And where are my parents? Why do you have me?
MrRey-They don't know you are alive. They think you are dead.
Au-Why?
MrRey-Your grandfather never liked your father so he paid the doctors to act as the baby, you, is dead. Your parents also think that I am dead too.
Au-Why?
MrRey-There's been a mission. A really tough one.
Au-《The mission of 1992》
MrRey-Exactly.
Au-You were part of it?
MrRey-I wasn't just part of it.
Au-You are "Jackson Black!" The Jackson Black!
MrRey-Yes☺ that was me.😔
Au-Why sad thought? You are a hero!
MrRey-No I'm not. So many agents died back then and that was because of me.
Au-Death is something common for agents. It's not your fault.
MrRey-Yeah but if I had a better plan maybe the most of them would still be alive.
Au-"Maybe". It's not sure. But the mission worked! You saved the whole America! These people sacrificed their lives to save their country. They are heroes too! You made it!
MrRey-Maybe you are right. I never thought it this way.
Au-Yeah... So... Why do they think that you are dead?
MrRey-We've been told that a should pretend the dead to protect our selfs and families. So that's what we did. We've been called as "heroes" to our families and changed names and everything. My dad somehow learned that I am alive but kept it secret from everyone. When you were borned he left you to me with a note. <<I know you are alive. Don't ask how but I do. This is your sister's son. She thinks he is dead and that's how things has to stay. Raise him as yours and make him an agent. I have a very good reason about it. Dad.>> I made some agents to find him and bring him here. He said that your dad is an alcoholic and he he he doesn't want you to live with him. I wanted to protect you so I accepted. Years later for some reason I made a research about your dad and found out that mine lies to me but it was too late. You were part of the base already. Everyone had you as their son and I couldn't give you back. And even if I wanted I couldn't communicate with your grandpa and as dead I couldn't ardently go to your parents and say "Hi sister! Hi Hendry! Your son is alive here he is! Now I'm leaving. And don't forget! I am dead! See you on the other side!".
Au-Yeah but why didn't you tell me?
MrRey-I wanted to protect you. But so Many things happened. I'm really sorry I'm about to tell you this but I wasn't planning on telling you. I knew this moment would come though the moment this mission started.
Au-Wait. I'm confused. Really confused.
MrRey-Of course you are. You don't know the truth about anything and I'm really sorry about it. Natalie escaped from the madhouse she was at and changed name, haircut and everything. Even country. She is American and her full name is Natalia Amanda Benson.
Au-She changed her name from "Natalia" to "Natalie"?😒
MrRey-Yes.
Au-Yeah.... ok.... Continue.
MrRey-So. She and her siblings Dinah and Josh wanted to take revenge. They learned about your parents and they desired to take revenge from everyone that had to do something, anything with my family.
Au-Because you were the leader.
MrRey-Yes.
Au-But how did she now that you are alive?
MrRey-I have no idea. But what matters isn't "how" but why.
Au-Did they have to do anything with M.O.92? *The mission of 1992*
Au-Yes. Their parents were the enemies. That's how Natalie turned into a psychopath. The whole thing effected her.
Au-And now she is taking revenge for her parents.
MrRey-Exactly.
Au-Quick question. Why do you tell them like that and you don't just tell them from the start? We will save time and it won't be that confusing.
MrRey-You're still an agent your mind needs practice.
Au-Ooook... Yeah. Fine. Go ahead.
MrRey-That was it pretty much.
Au-So Natalie Josh and Dinah are doing all of these together to take revenge from from family because you killed their parents.
MrRey-Yes.
Au-But I still don't get how everything connects. There are so many parts missing. What do they have to do with the vamps and the girls and my boys? And why did you send me to be part of the tide?
MrRey-There is one thing that connects everything. You only miss one thing.
Au-What's that?
MrRey-The one thing you wanted to learn the most.
Au-.......... Who are my parents?