《Let's Go Then》(43)

Voice-Kids? Kids! Excuse me!
L-Mrs... Doctor! Blake get up!
B-I'm up. Is everything ok?
Doctor-Indeed. The surgery has almost finish. A few more stitches and then we are going to take her to get room.
L-Is she put of danger?
Doctor-We can't be sure about anything. At least she escaped from the big danger. I'd suggest you go home. It's late night and you are not allowed to see her anyway Untill at least tomorrow.
B-We will wait Untill she is in her room.
Doctor-As you wish. I will go back inside now.
B-Ok. Thank you.
______________________________________
Doctor-She is ready. I will guide you to get room and you can wait outside Untill we bring her. It will be soon.
______________________________________
Doctor-Here it is.
L-This one?
Doctor-Yes. Is there a problem?
L-Why so many machines?
Doctors-She is bad I already told you that. If she is in a good condition tomorrow the other day we will move her to a simple room.
B-Does she need all of these?
Doctor-No. Just a few. But we don't move them they always stay in that rooms and we use what we need. There she is. You can't go close. You can see her from the window at the door.
B-Is there any chance we can stay here?
Doctor-Noone is going to kick you out so if you want to stay you can. But I'm telling you that you can't go inside.
B-I don't care. Here is good too.
Doctor-Are you get family?
B-Boy-Friend. I'm a friend. A very close one.
Doctor-Does she have any family around?
B-Not here. I'm a musician and we are on your and Aria alongside her *points at Lauren* are just with us. We are from England.
Doctor-In that case we will have to fly her to London. She can't stay here. She has to be with her family whom has to be informed.
B-My manager had for sure inform them.
Doctor-I will have to talk with him though. Could you tell him to come?
B-He definately will. Want me to tell him now?
Doctor-I'd say you go home to get some rest and you'll come all together tomorrow.
L-That's probably what we'll do. Thank you.
Doctor-It's Nothing. Goodnight.
B/L-Goodnight. *walks towards the door and started from the window*
L-What will we do?
B-I won't leave her. If you want to go home then go ahead. I'm not letting her alone no matter what especially knowing that there are two psychopaths trying to hurt us.
L-Yeah you're right. We better not let her. Should we go out to call the boys and tell them what happened?
B-You go I'll stay here.
L-Ok. See you in a while yeah?
B-Yeah.
*Minutes later Lauren goes back running*
B-What happened?
L-They said that we have to go now.
B-Why what happened?
L-They didn't tell me. Right when I stepped my foot outside they called me. They said that we have to hurry.
B-Aria?
L-Bob is on his way. He will stay here she will be fine for a while we will tell a nurse to have a closer look at her every now and then but please let's go now Reece sounded really worried!
B-Let's go then!