Flights & Aws (20)

Arias pov
(Today we were flying to the next city. We woke up really early in the morning, checked out, went for breakfast, and then headed to the airport. Austin say with me and Blake and this was a nightmare! He was talking all the time and most of the things he said didn't even make sence or we didn't care for them. I wanted to sleep but didn't let me lay on Blake for "safety reasons" and slept looking upwards in the rest of the flight. I woke up and couldn't move my head. Not only because of staying in the same position for a long time but also because Blake had his head onto mine and Austin was laying against me.
The hotel was giant and amazing. It seemed to be painted recently with a soft orange like the colors of the sunset, tables of glass and everything looked expensive. Joe was still upset from what happened to the previous hotel so he said this time me Lauren and new hope club will in the same room. Reece was gonna sleep on the couch Lauren and George on the double bed and me and Blake connected the two seperated ones. When we finished unpacking it was already late but we weren't tired. Blake suggested me to go for a walk and I accepted. I put on dark skinny jeans reaped on the knees, a white shirt and white shoes. I let my hair down and put on a little bit of mascara and a little bit of pink lipstik.

He wore black skinny jeans black white vans and a white shirt

He wore black skinny jeans black white vans and a white shirt. We didn't do it on purpose but we were like twins.)
G-Awwwww twinies!
A-We didn't do it on purpose!
R-You look cute together! *Blake took Aria under his arms and he leaned on him putting her hands on his chest*
L-You are really adorable!
R-Awww Blakey blushed!🙈
G-*child voice* You loverboy! Aria you cant say you have a really adorable boyfriend!
A-Yes I do!
L-He is blushing so much!
R-Oh my God he's so red!
A-Awww!
B-*made the expressions on the picture* Stop it!

)G-Awwwww twinies!A-We didn't do it on purpose!R-You look cute together! *Blake took Aria under his arms and he leaned on him putting her hands on his chest*L-You are really adorable!R-Awww Blakey blushed!🙈G-*child voice* You loverboy! Aria you c...

A-You're so cute! *she took his head close to her and kisses the top of it. After that he held him right and he held her back. He gave her a few kisses which she have back and then George and Reece started saying things like "Ulalaaaa" and "Give it all Blake". Blake toke Aria's hand, phone and waved the others goodbye. On their way out Aria grabbed from the chair one each and close the door beside her after goodbyeing too*
A-Why I'm such a rush?😂
B-They would continue saying things and it was akward😢
A-Awwww babe! I haven't take money... I need to go back😯
B-No that's all on me. I got.
A-No just let me...
B-Aria... All on me. Just come on.
A-Are you sure?
B-Come on. It's not right for a girl to pay on her date.
A-So it's a date?
B-Yes. Except if you don't want it to be...
A-No I really want! We haven't been in one in ages. Dates with you are amazing! Everything with you is amazing actualy...😌 *Blake kissed her*
But I'm not properly dressed...
B-You are amazing! Everything in you is amazing. *They heard the boyses and Laurens "aws" etc. Aria giggled and Blake told them to shut up. Then he took her hand again and they walked ok if the hotel. There were some fans waiting. They wanted to avoid them but couldn't do instead Blake took pictures with them* (they said that me and Blake are really cute together especualy today that we were matching and they really didn't believe us when we said we didn't do it on purpose. Some of them asked pictures with both me and Blake and some others only with me and we agreed on both. After that we asked them information about where they suggested us to go and stuff)
B-So... where do we go?
A-Well... all their suggestions were really good but I would say to follow the road and let it lead us.
B-Well I think that's a great idea☺
A-But what if we get lost?
B-Don't worry. We will find a way.
A-Yeah but what if we separate in the dark?
B-We have our phone's.
A-What if the phones don't work thought?
B-Then I'll find you wherever you are.
A-How?
B-We may be lost my my heart's a compass. It  points back to you💙
A-Well if you say so. Let's go then😊
B-Let's go💛
*He took her in a side hug and they followed the not so dark but quite-scary-quite romantic road hand in hand with a summer peaceful wind blowing. Everything was perfect for that while...