Rescue Part 5 : Trapped (48)

Lauren's Pov

("I moved my hands lower to his neck and from there I followed the hands from the arm all the way down to his fingers but the start of the rope was nowhere. I followed the rope all around him. Still snothing. It was good hidden. When the smoke fainted I looked around for anything sharp but there was nothing and all out bags were gone alongside with this bitchie female creep. But I'm the room now wasn't just me and the vamps. There's Also Blake, an agent, and Drew. The boys walked towards me")
Blake-GEORG! I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE FINE!
G-I'm tied here, my hands hurts like hell and I can still barely breath from the smoke.
B-You are fine. There could be more things happened.
L-Do you have anything sharp to cut the rope?
Agent-Let Me do it.
("He went to George and moved his hands all over the ropes just like I did. I could see from the look on George's face that he was scared, tired and uncomfortable. A tear fell down his cheek. I moved closer")
Agent-Excuse me! I'm trying to untie him.
L-Continue. I'm not moving from here.
("He gave me a mad look but soon his focus was on the rope again. I whipped the tear away and placed my hand on his wet cheek and I looked at him in the eyes")
L-Don't worry. Soon all of these will be over and we will all be fine. Soon enought all of these are going to be a bad memory.
G-I don't want them to be a bad memory. I dont want them to be a memory at all. I want to forget.
L-I know baby. I know...
("Right then the agent solved the rope and George barely fell on me. I cought him and he got back on his feet but he wasn't steady so he fell")
L-What happened? Are you alright?
G-Yeah. it's just... I haven't stand on my feet for auiye a long time and it feels weird.
D-Stay there then. We can't get out anyway.
Brad-We're trapped?!!
D-I guess so.
Agent-We have to separate.
Tristan-Why?
Agent-Let me finish.
Tristan-Ok.
Agent-Can you please not talk?
Tristan-Yeah.
Agent-What did I tell you right now?
Tristan-To-
Agent-WHY??? JUST SHUT UP!
Tristan-Fr-
Agent-DON'T!-SAY!-ANY-!OTHER-WORD-OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD! *Tristan Opens his mouth to speak but the agent gives him a death stare so he just raises his hands in surrender*
Agent-Good choice. We have to separate so that we can search for possible exits. Lauren you are fine here with George. Tristan stay with them. And don't even think about speaking. Connor with James Drew with Blake and Brad with me. I'll show you where to search outside. Come on guys. *leaves the room*
T-He is such a jerk!
Agent-I HEARD THAT
T-I WASN'T TALKING FOR YOU
Agent-LYING JUST MAKES THINGS WORST
T-FINE I'M SORRY!
Agent-I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
T-*whispering* Whatever...
Agent-I HEARD THAT TOO
Tristan-GOR IT. I STOP
Agent-GREAT CHOICE
______________________________________
("We are here quite a long time and the others haven't come back yet. George is sleeping with his head layed on my chest and his hands around my body *almost like in the picture* I'm holding him tight while looking around. Tristan is just standing against the wall and the others are still looking for an exit. There's no way we can get out. There's no way the others can get in. We don't know what's happening outside. I hope thought they know what's happening in here. Knwo that we're fine but mostly know that George is fine. And that we are trapped. I start to get hunger. I can feel my stomach complain. I'm also really really really thirsty. But the feeling that I have George with me makes me forget all these. Knowing I have him in my hands again while he is safe and sound makes me not caring for anything else. That's what I wanted and thats what I got. And I don't want to lose it again. I dont want to lose him by my side...")