The Decision (58)

*Four weeks Later*
Austin's pov
Au-Aria?
(Its been four weeks and she gave no sign of life and we've all been worried. "But now she moved her hand! She caught my hand! She moved!" I stood up and stayed at her calling her name. Her eyes started moving. Her head almost turned. And then it happened. Her light brown eyes slowly opened opened. A giant smile was formed on my face right away. She looked at me confused and so tired)
Au-How are you feeling?
A-What happened?
Au-A lot!
A-Where I'm I?
Au-At the hospital in England. But don't worry you're fine. Everything is fine now.☺ Why are you tearing?😕
A-There are pictures. Different pictures. Screams. Bloods. A shot. The sound of a gun won't get out of my head. And a person... A person came and... And...
Au-Calm down! Everything is fine now! I'm here! We are all here! You are safe! I promise! You are fine!
A-Please don't leave me!
Au-I won't! I will stay with you for ever. I'll always be with you.
(I caught her hand and held it tight as she was holding mine too. I yelled and a doctor came running inside. She checked how she was and by the time they finished our parents were back. While waiting I texted everyone and they all started coming one by one. Everyone was so happy seeing her. Especially Hannah. They seem to really have missed each other. After seing everyone but one some left and some others stayed outside while me her and her mum was in the room)
A-Austin?
Au-Yes?
A-Isn't Blake here?
Au-Of course he is. He was here with our parents all the time.
A-What do you mean our parents?
Au-I'll tell you sometime later. You have to rest now it was a busy day.
A-Wait no! Tell me about Blake. He relay cared about me?
Au-How can you ask that? If course he does! He loves you more than anything! He was going crazy from the moment you were shot until Lauren told him that you're fine. You have no idea how he was these weeks. He wasn't talking. He wasn't eating. We were all worried about him.
A-Then why didn't he come to see me?
Au-Because he was scared that you'd tell him to go. We all were.
A-Because we fought?
Au-Yes. If you want me I'll tell him to come.
A-I down know... I'd really like to see him but I don't want you to tell him because if he doesn't want it he will come because he'll feel like he has to.
Andrea-Trust me he wants it. Since the moment you woke up all he's been thinking about was to come and talk to you but he was scared you'd push him away. Do you want us to call him in?
A-I don't know...
Au-I will.
Andrea-Do you want us to leave the two of you alone?
A-Yeah. That would be great thank you.
Andrea-That's alright homey.

Aria'a pov
(Mum kissed me on my fourhead and then she and Austin went outside. Seconds later the door opened and Blake walked in. He looked as good always with his amazing brown eyes and his amazing quiffy hair and that adorable face. The boy I fell deeply in love with was right then right there with me when I needed him the most. His face was red and he seemed kinda shy and kinda awkward. I smiled at him and he smiled back with that amazing smile that still drives me crazy. I wanted to get up and hug and kiss him more than anything but I knew I had to keep my self from doing that. I couldn't move, we had broken up and also that would be wrong. But maybe it would be right. I didn't know so I didn't risk it)
B-Hey.
A-Hey.
B-How are you?
A-I've been better but I've been worst.t head's hurting a little and I'm tired but that's fine.
B-Do you want to go to sleep?
A-No. I don't think you will make it. And I don't want to sleep anyway. ... If you don't want to be here just say that😔
B-Why would I not?😕
A-You seem a little cold. And like you'd be better anywhere else.
B-Its just a little weird. I want to be near you more than anything but my guilts don't leave me.
A-What guilts?
B-I fell like everything was my fault. Ever since we've been together always something happens to one of us and that's mostly to you and I can't bare seing you hurt especially knowing that's my fault.
A-This conversation reminds me something. Like we've had it again. Something like Deja vu.
B-We did it pretty often lately. Mostly night time before we went to sleep. Maybe that.
A-Yeah. That night talks always... I feel like I'm gone for ages but I also feel like I've been here the entire time at the same time. It's so weird.
B-What matters is that you are back.
A-Yeah. That's true. So... I've missed a lot haven't I?
B-You have no idea! Haven't the others tell you?
A-No. We talked about random things all the time.
B-Well. A lot happened. The best of it was that the plan we had worked and we caugh Natalie which was the main bad person and 2 weeks ago the josh and Dinah were caught too. We are safe!
A-Why were they after us?
B-Austin or your parents will tell you when the time is right. Until then I can't say anything.
A-They told me. I know about Austin if that's what you mean. And him and my aunt ask my grandpa and that he lives with us from now on and everything.
B-I'm sorry but I still rather them tell you. I'll tell you what he owned thought.
A-Uuuuugh! Ok. Go ahead.
B-Ok. Here we go. After you've been shot...
(I lied to him. I knew exactly what happened but I like hearing him talk. His voice always calms me down. I acted surprised when he said something I was surprised with earlier to make it seem more true but I was lost in his eyes the most of the time which made things harder)
B-You already knew all these didn't you?
A-No I-
Nurse- Excuse me sir. I'm sorry but you have to go. The visiting time is over and you have to leave. You can come tomorrow again.
B-Actually... I can't come tomorrow again.
A-😯Why?
B-Me George and Reece are going to America for the next show. Didn't they tell you?
A-No. Or yeah. I'm not sure. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying I was thinking about stuffs.
B-Well yeah. We and the vamps are leaving for tour tomorrow while the tide will come later.
A-When will you be back?
B-We won't. Lauren Hannah and You will come when you are ready to.
A-Yeah... About that...
B-What's wrong?
A-Could you please leave us give more minutes? It's something important.
Nurse-I'm not supposed to but ok. I will be back in 5 but no more! Only 5!
A-Thank you.
B-So... What did you want to say?
A-Its something I've been thinking about all day. And mostly while you were speaking. It's probably the hardest decision I've ever made... I-