Austin's Srory(34)

Au-My parents are.. *phone rings*
R-OH NO!
Joe-Don't worry it can't be... Isn't it you?
Au-Got another message?
Joe-Who did you pay to do it? *rings again*
Au-What does the message say?
Joe-It doesn't matter. You have to tell us your story. Everybody turn of your phones.
R-But if they want-
Joe-OFF!
R-Fine... Their off.
Joe-All off? *everyone nodes*
Joe-Austin go.
Austin- As I said before my parents are working for the secret service of the American police. There was a case that was extremely dangerous. That's why they wanted to protect me. They sent me on the X-Factor because they wanted to put me in a group. They thought that this would keep me safe enought. They changed my name and they changed theirs. I changed look. New style. New hairstyle. New character. I've been more tought ever since. That's why I joined The Tide. When Aria and Blake started talking I already was in the group and had been really close with her and Lahren. I knew everything about her but I didn't know who Blake was I just knew that Aria was doing a school project with a guy called Blake. I had no idea what he looked like, I had now idea what he sounded like, Nothing but his name. I'm saying that because that leads me to the start of the story; there was a guy living a little further from our old house in America. His name is Josh. He always had a crush on Aria but he never were brave enought to tell her. He was kinda creepy. He always knew where Aria was, who with, what she was doing and other things like that. He was CRAZY about her! When he learned about Blake even though I told him it was just for a school project he still was jealous and wanted them apart. He asked me informations about him but as I said before I knew nothing but his name. And not all of it, just his small. He didn't believe me and he kept asking me like everyday. By when Aria and Blake had started talking and hanging out without it being for the project he somehow learned I and all he did was to get more and more jealous and asking me more times. The more I wasn't answering him the more he was getting angry and cold towards me. When he learned that that they got together he went crazy and started yelling at me and acting like a completely psychopath. He was getting in my house, I was waking up with him looking at my phone... I said to the secret service about him and they wanted to take a closer look to him. They did. He was a psychopath. They put him in a madhouse and they told me to take care of Aria and Blake. Josh was really dangerous. They showed me what Blake looked like and everything. They made me a protector. THEY'RE protector. But noone had to know. When Aria and Blake broke up the first time it was because of me... I still feel really guilty for this but I HAD to do it!
B-Hi dare you?
Au-Blake I'm-
B-I'VE BEEN CRYING MY EYES OUT AND YOU KNEW ANS SAID NOTHING? HOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!
Au-STOP CUTTING AN FOR GOD'S SHAKE!
I had a call from the police. They told me about Josh. Instead of getting better he just got worst and was able to kill them. If I didn't break you up they might had milk you by now. And they weren't alone. There was a girl.
Blake does Dinah Fernandez tell something to you?
B-Yes. She seemed to be into me but I kept pushing her away. I wanted Aria.
Au-Aria do you remember her?
A-Do I? How can I not? She chased me with a knife once!
Au-She didn't do it for fun. She was and IS a psychopath too. She was planning to do it. Do you remember someone called Lucas Ben?
A-No.
Au-Blake?
B-Have no idea who he is.
Au-He was the one saving Aria.
A-He said his name was Liam.
Au-He lied. Also a protector. He was covering me because you needed someone living in close to you. Go to your school.
A-So all this time you've been protecting us?
Au-Yes. I was supposed to keep it secret. You shouldn't know but I prefer looking my badge than fail my duty to protect you. I'm the start is was just for the money but now it's my duty as a friend. As a brother... As your brother... I dont want to do it anymore. I just want to spend my life singing and being with you..
Joe-Your story is touchy but you still haven't say it all.
Au-Yeah. After that broke up the first time they two of them, Josh and Dinah were nowhere to be found. We were looking for them but couldn't find them anywhere. We knew thought that Blake ans Aria being apart meant safety but he coulndt risk it. When I learned that Levi wanted to tell the girls to come for your I knew that I shouldn't happen because their love was strong and they would be together again. And I was right. That's why I've always been trying to separate them. After Blake told everyone Blaria is back Josh and Dinah revealed themselves and ever since we are trying more. The guards are also secret agents working on that. You may find it crazy but Dinah and Josh are extremely dangerous. They are thieves and murderers. They are really dangerous and have practised a lot since they escaped the madhouse and they are like experts. Thats why I asked help from some of the guys. They weren't chided by luck. Drew was a gymnast, Nate is really close to both Aria and Blake and he'll protect them, Blake is Aria's everything, and Tristan is big strong and Muscular. We have a great team like that.
R-That's all bullshit!
Au-That's not.
R-This is real life not a bad written book.
Au-I know. But you don't know what's going on behind the life you live in. There are people like me who has to put their life in danger to protect people they don't know. You have no idea how hard it gets when you get close with that persons. You have became my family. I'm willing to leave my job behinf and focus on singing... with you...
Le-Why should we believe you?
Au-If you trusted me before you knew then do the name. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will. I'm almost who you thought.
L-Excactly! Almost.
Au-Almost... Now you don't need the "almost" inside. The Austin you always knew but with a job other than singign and saving people. I would never hurt you. Im sorry I didn't tell you but I had to keep it secret. Now that you know you are in danger but at least I can be around to protect you.
Joe-You can't convince me.
Au-I know but you have to trust me... For everything we've been through all these days...
A-You were nowhere to be found none of these times...
Au-I was. You just never saw me. I was going around the rooms and the building because I was trying to find Josh or Dinah. They always were close.
R-Why did you hit Blake the first night?
Au-I had to keep my identity secret and also i had to stop him from going down because it was more dangerous for him. I wasn't planing on hurting him I just wanted to push him off of me but I used more power than I should have. I still feel guilty for this.
A-What is that that you're looking for?
Au-I had to protect my badge and I put it in... somewhere in your room. Inside something specific you have moved and I need it but can't find it.
A-Why didn't you just ask me?
Au-Because I have nothing to do with the item I've put it in and you'd wonder why and I couldn't find an excuse.
Joe-Inside the pads at the very bottom under another layer of paper bottom.
Au-How?-
Joe-That was in the message. It was saying that you want to steal it from the texter and you're lying to us all this time.
Au-they are here...
Joe-What?
Au-THEY ARE HERE!
Joe-What? *Austin runs out*
Joe-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
B-IN MY ROOM *They run after him*
Au-THEY GOING IT! THEY GOT IT! BOYS SPLIT UP AND FIND THEM!
Joe-AIR WAIT! PHONES ON! *turns then all*
Au-I have 3 messages. *Bradley's phone rings*
Br-Unknown number...
Au-GIVE ME!
Br-PUT IT ON SPEAKERS!
L-Oh no! *Bursts in tears*