Party Part 3 : Forgotten (6)

Blake's pov

..............
B-I know were not at our best but really if you need something just ask me.
A-Ok... Thanks...
("She smiled a little. I can't really tell if that was true or fake. It looked like she wanted to smile but her body didn't let her but she tried anyway. Mine was real. I'm happy seing her smiling at me even if it was fake in the end")
......
A-Uhm... Blake?
B-("she's the only one who can call my name so nice. I miss her...") Yeah?
A-Do you... have the internet password?
B-It's right here take. (*when she went to take the paper out of my hand she accidently touched me. Both of us were surprised from that and took our hands away. I hope it was a reflect from her like mine because I really loved it.. I've missed it...*)
A-Sorry...😯😳
B-That's ok...

Arias pov
("I TOUCH HIS HAND! OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED! But I liked it.. I've missed it... I miss him...")
A-Sorry...😯😳
B-That's ok...
........
(*I was in my phone trying with the password but it didn't accept it* "come on tou stupid!")
B-Are you fine?
A-Huh?
B-Are you fine? You seem concerned ...
("HE IS LOOKING AT ME! HE REALIZED IT OH MY GOSH HE REALIZED! Calm Aria.... Calm")
A-I'm fine. Just... I can't get the code. It doesn't accept it.
B-Let me see. If... you don't mind.
A-Uhm... no that's fine. Here. ("I drove my hand over the table to give him the phone but it felt. For my good luck our hands were close and he cought it. But then it felt from his and I cought it and it felt and then we cough each others hands with my phone in the middle. No one pulled away. We were just there with our hands collided making eye contact. None of us pulling out. I don't want to... pull out. I wanna stay like that forever can I?")

Blake's pov
("Can we stay like that forever? I missed seing her the eyes. Holding her hands. Being close to her.. I need her next to me...")
Voice-GUYS!
("Fuck!" *we pulled away imidiately and turned to face who was that. It was Lauren... "Oh shit...")
L-What.. What are you doing?
A-The ph... the phone fell and he cough it...
L-With your hand. Seriously Blake after all of what you've done?
B-Can you please tell me what I've done? Half year not in trying to find it and I can't! ("OH SHIT!")

Arias pov
("Half year? Has he been thinking about us the whole time? Was Drew right?")
L-How dare you?
A-Lauren Lauren...
L-STOP IT ARIA! YOU CAN'T HANDLE HIM!
A-MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO HANDLE HIM!
L-WAKE UP ARIA HE IS NOT FOR YOU!
A-I KNOW AND I NEVER SAID THE OPPOSITE! BUT WE CAN'T BE ENEMIES FOR EVER!
L-BUT HE!...
A-LAUREN! I got it (*Drew came from nowhere and picked Lauren up dragging her away. I whispered Drew a big "thank you" and he winked at me. Soon it was just me and Blake. None of us talking. I want to break the akward silence... *)
A-Sorry... about Lauren.. She's just overprotective ever since..
B-Yeah I saw that... It's fine as long as I have all my parts glued to my body *giggles*
A-Yeah.. *smiles and Blake smiles back* ( "His smile! I've missed it so much!😭😭😭 ")

Blake's pov
("Her smile! I've missed it! Her phone is glowing. We failed on catching it but at least it was worth it trying. This moment was the best in the last half year. I'll just pass the... ")
*looks at Aria's phone*
A-What's wrong?
B-You still have it?

 ")*looks at Aria's phone*A-What's wrong?B-You still have it?