Flight Thoughts (54)

Austin's pov
(The notifications were blowing they weren't from fans. They were from Ari's parents. I quicky called them but they didn't pick up. I started going crazy)
Au-Open your phone's!
Brad-Why? What happened?
Au-That's what I'm trying to find out.
Joe-There is nothing to see.
Waddy-I have calls from Aria's parents.
D-Me too.
Joe-I'll call her.
Au-She declined my call.
Joe-Mine too.
Waddy-Call her. All of you. Someone will finally pick up.
L-My parents! They called too!
Le-And mine! Whats going on?
L-I'll call my mum. She will pick up..... *calls* mum? What happened?
B-Lauren... What's happening?
Au-Lauren? Why are you crying?

Lauren's mums pov
L-Mum? What happened?
L.(auren's)Mum-Baby please stay calm... They doubt she will make it. She is very weak. And she is in danger again. We are losing her. They almost lost her a lot of times and they don't know how it will go and they have a lot of time ahead of them. Lauren are you there? Lauren? Honey are you there? Where are you? Lauren?
Le-Aunt?
L.Mum-Levi?
Le-What happened?
L.Mum-Where Lauren?

Lauren's pov
L.(auren's)Mum-Baby please stay calm... They doubt she will make it. She is very weak. And she is in danger again. We are losing her.
(I couldn't believe I heard it. I froze. I started crying and I slowly fell on my knees. Everything was blank. I wasn't thinking anything. I was just just there standing on the floor trying to understand what was going on. Everyone was around me. They were talking but I couldn't hear anything. All I could see was the boys being around me shaking me trying to bring me back. I couldn't. All my memories with Aria started to come back. All those amazing things we've done together. I can't think of my life without her. And with all these things happening I didn't have the Chance to show her how much I love her. We've been away. I wasn't really by her side. I really wish she will make it. She has to. For everything we've been through and all those amazing we have to do. There's so many things left to do together. She has so much life ahead. And now that with all this story everyone in this tour are close and the rest of the tour will be amazing. She has to come back... I need her with me.)
____________________________________
Joe's pov
("A few hours left and soon we will land. I can't wait for this dead silence to be gone. A few hours...")

Waddy's pov
(Everyone of us during the flight was completely silent. Even I was. I was thinking of what I should do. I ow so much to Aria's mum and the boys's. My job was to protect them and "I failed. Aria's life is in danger, Blake was sent to the hospital, George was missing until a few days ago. I completely failed. I have to somehow fix things. I don't know if I should stop the tour or not. I don't know if I should allow Aria and Lauren to come again if we keep touring. But we can't stop touring. What will the fans say? But what the fans says is nothing compared to the guys's lives. To our lives. It's not just them is everyone on this tour. What should I do?" A billion questions were taking over my mind. Should I stop the tour until the others two are cought or should I not? "I wish I knew the answer".)

Blake's pov
("The love of my life is in danger and I'm not even there. I'm on my way but I don't know if I will be there on time. I don't even know if she wants to be with me anymore. She may still be mad at me when she wakes up. But I prefer to lose her as even my friend knowing she is safe than her to leave all of us. I know that she is an angel but her time to fly high isn't now. It isn't yet. She has so much left to do. I wish there was a way I could help her. I'd give anything to keep her alive. Anything. As a boyfriend. As a friend. As a classmate. As a project partner. Anything.")