Yells (40)

Au-He has to be close.
A-Deep in the forest...
Au-Probably...
A-Let's go search. I was planning on it anyway.
Au-It might be dangerous.
A-I don't care. I want to talk to you and searching in the meantime is the best thing we can do.
Au-Ok.... Let's go deep. I'm talking about REALLY, deep.
A-I want to risk it.
Au-Aren't you afraid?
A-No. I'm willing to find George so so no I am not.
Au-I'm talking about getting deep in the forest with me.
A-...I'm willing to risk it too.
Au-So you are...?
A-I'm the one sking the questions now.
Au-Ok! Ok. Go ahead.
A-First of all... Do you know anyone called Ray....nols?
Au-Reynolds?
A-Yeah. You do...
Au-Yeah I do. But I can't tell you about him. Privacy policy I'm sorry...
A-Is he bad?
Au-No. He is good. Helping you-Us! Us. Helping us. Where did you hear the name?
A-It may sound stupid but I had a dream about it....
Au-*raised an eyebrow*What dream?
A-I'd rather not to talk about it.
Au-I'm the service we take dreams very seriously so please tell me! It will help a lot... And I want all the details! Everything you remember! Even the clothes are helpful.
A-Uhm... Ok... Weeeeeeeell... *says the dream*
Au-You doubt everything and are afraid to trust. That's the main point of it.
A-I already knew that I didn't need you to tell me.
Au-I know. Also, you have an instinct about this place and you really thing George is so where here. Are you sure you don't know something no than you think?
A-That was confusing...
Au-Try to remember... The dream was in the forest, the old hotel and the new hotel. Where the most things had happen. You didn't thought dream of the basement... I think that we should go back and check for clues or something. We must miss something. There has to be something left behind there always is.
A-Wait... I think... Joe Dean and Waddy gathered and were whispering giving random looks around but I don't remember if that was a dream or reality. It was outside the basement.
Au-It was reality.
A-How do you know?
Au-You dreamt all the places where things had happen except the basement. If you had you'd remember. Let's go find them they may have something.
A-I don't think we have to go back to do this.
Au-Why?
A-Because I can see DAVID'S HEAD THOUGH THE BUSHES OVER THERE SO THE REST ARE AROUND. MAYBE BEHIND THAT OAK TREE.
David-Oh hello there! What a pleasant surprise!
Su-What are you doing here?
Joe-Looking for George. And now that I'm thinking about it we shouldn't give you a report of what we're doing.
Au-What did you find yesterday in the basement?
Joe-Nothing.
Au-We know you did. Aria saw you four.
A-Three. David wasn't there. Have you made a team or something where you do things without us?
Joe-No.
Au-You can't do it on your own. You don't even have the needed knowledge to do it on your own.
Joe-I'm sorry. I forgot we have "Mr FBI" with us.
Au-Yes. What did you find?
Joe-That's not your business.
A-So you did!
Joe-Whose side are you with?
A-George's.
Joe-It looks to me like Austin's.
A-I'm taking noones side and I dont even think there should be sides. Our goal is find George not to desperate in teams and the first to find him wins a prize. It's all about teamwork.
Au-She has a point.
Joe-Shut up.
A-Seriously what I said didn't bother you in the least?
Joe-NO I DONT! I DON'T EVEN TRUST YOU!
A-YOU THINK THAT I TRUST YOU?
Joe-I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO!
A-WELL I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO EITHER! I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH OUR SIDE WHAT CHANGES NOW?
Joe-YOU SAID THERE ARE NO SIDES AND NOW WE ARE ENEMIES?
A-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!
Joe-WHAT'S WRONG WITH EVERYONE?
A-EXACTLY!
Au-There's nothing wrong it's just the-
Joe-Shut up!
D-SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU AND LISTEN FOR GOD'S SHAKE!
Dean-Someone's yelling!
A-Is that George?
D-There's only one way to find out but I think so. *they run in the forest following the sound*
Au-Its gone!
B-He has to be around!
A-Why did you come here?
Joe-From all that happened that's what bothered you?
A-Please dont mind in MY businesses! Boys?
N-We wanted to look for George and heard you shouting so we came to see what happens but why do you even care?
A-You came right when the telling started. That's a little suspicious.
N-True but we told you what happened.
A-I know.
B-What are we doing next?
Au-I say Joe to tell us what he found yesterday.
D-What did you find?😕
Joe-NOTHING!
B-I get that you don't trust us but we have to work as a team if we want George back.
N-So... what do you have?
Joe-Its- *loud noise*
B-ARIA!
N-ARI!!
B-BABY PLEASE TALK TO ME!! BABY STAY WITH ME! BABY! BABY! Babe.... Ba...
______________________________________
Aria's Pov
(Voices... Voices and screams that's all I can hear and brurriness is all I can see. The lights are getting less and less. Someone's shouting my name. It's Blake. I would always recognize it no matter what. 'I love you Blake'. His voice has less and less power. The shouts are slowly going away. There are no sounds. It's so peaceful... I can't feel my body. The colors are fainting... Everything is turning black. Colours where are you going? Please don't leave! Please! Pleas... Ple...)
______________________________________

*Hey! I haven't upload for a long time. I'm sorry but I have no time but I'm trying. Hopefully the weekend I'll write chapters for the whole week or something😔
Please keep liking and commenting it motivates me a lot amd i really appreciate it. Hope you'll stick with me till the end which hopefully if I won't keep brainstorming is coming soon☺😞*