《Perfume》☆ (59)

Aria's pov
A-I won't... Come on tour again. You were right all these times. I keep getting hurt. We both do and I can't handle it anymore. We've been through a lot but the last one was the worst. Maybe it will be better if our ways just parted. But maybe this time we could still stay friends or keep in touch...? And this is harder for me to do because I need you now more than ever but I can't do it anymore. I'm really sorry. I hope you understand...
(His face frowned and his pretty smile was gone from the moment I said that I needed to talk to him. He knew I'd say it but he didn't stop me)
B-Don't be. I get it. And I know that you are right. I've been thinking about that for a long time but I just can't let you go. It's better that you said it because I don't know if I could ever be brave enough to do it. You mean the world to me and you always will. You always will have a special part inside my heart. That's the only way to protect you so that's what I'll do. I hope things will be better now and that your life will get easier. I'll always be here for you.
A-Thank you for understanding. And I really appreciate it. When you need me I'll be there for you too. Just text me or call me no matter what the time is.
B-Thank you. Can I ask for one last thing?
(He was looking at me with puppy eyes the whole time. I could see his need from those puppy eyes from the second that I saw him. I have this need to. For one last time before we say goodbye for who knows how long...)
A-Just go ahead and do it.
(And so it happened. He placed his hands on my cheeks and I placed mine around his neck. Our lips connected for one last time in the most amazing and passionate kiss we ever had. The nurse walked in so we broke the kiss having one last hug and then he walked away. I couldn't believe that was the end. "Have a great rest of the tour" I said to my self loud enough so that only I could hear it. I was so broken....)

Austin's pov
Au-Hey.
A-Hey.
Au-So... I guess you told him...
A-How was he?
Au-Broken but he knew that was the right thing. He said that he'd do anything to protect you and if that's what he has to do he will. Please don't cry I can't see it!
(And there I was holding my sister, my real sister making my duty as the big brother by trying to comfort her. I pulled her in for a big cuddle and she whispered to my ear 《Do you think I did the right thing?》 I didn't know the answer for sure but I said yes anyway.
《When I was unconscious I heard him saying that he had to let me me but he couldn't. That's the main reason why I did it. But I didn't do it just for me I did it for all of us. He was right. Wasn't he?》. She was right . It's better this way. She will be safe and sound and hopefully her smile will be back soon. 《He was right.》I whispered back. She let those tears she was holding all this time to roll down her cheeks and land on my shoulder but I wouldn't mind. It was good for her. But I really want her smile back and I'll do my best to help her get it.)
____________________________________
Blake's pov
(We said our goodbyes to everyone we left behind and now we are on the plane to America. Blaria is over and this time it has to stay like that for the good of all of us. I love her still and it hurts a lot but I know this was the right thing. But I will miss her so much. Her hugs, her kisses, the way she played with my hair every night before we slept, her amazing voice...She sings like an angel. Her voice is a bless. I wish she will finally believe it because she never she did and she likes signing more than anything. All those signs we did with the girls and the boys... and the sleepovers... Even if we will stay friend nothing will be the same. From now on, it's going to be again me, new hope club, music, the fans.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And her perfume.