Into You (19)

Aria's pov
(After the hospital we went to meet the others in a restaurant. I was that excited that Blake took off his stitches that I didn't bother to look at the name of it. We sat between Brad and James. They were already eating so it was just me Blake and Wandy watching them but I stole a little bit of Brad's food as he was the unlucky one next to me. Blake ordered a soup as his lip hurt from the removing of the stitches and couldn't chew it or even open his mouth a lot so he used a straw. I ordered the same to keep him company and was still stealing potatoes from Brad because why not?

After we ate we went to the hotel, packed our things so wouldn't have to do it all in the morning, got the things we needed for the venue and left for there

After we ate we went to the hotel, packed our things so wouldn't have to do it all in the morning, got the things we needed for the venue and left for there. The number of people waiting outside was insane! It was easier thought to get on because we went from the back door and the most fans were in the front. Blake was holding me closer and tighter than ever. He was looking at me every two seconds asking me if I was fine and I always were. We went inside completely safe. After me and Blake George came in after him Reece holding Lauren and then it was time for the Tide. We went to the dressing too  Me and Lauren sat on the couch and the boys went to change clothes, then hair, makeup, microphones and then we all went to the stage because they had rehearsals. We acted like fools on stage and joined them by singing alongside the Tide and the Vamps. When fans started coming in we went backstage. The boys did their usual pre show rituals and then they started hoping out one but one. Our boys were first. I gave Blake a good luck kiss witch turned into a fast make out session and after that told him he'll do great and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. We turned to see George hugging Lauren. They let got and the boys walked on stage. Me and Lauren were singing along all the songs they sang and danced to them. When they finished it was time for the tide to go. We hugged and whished them good luck too and the the boys came back. George took off his guitar and gave it to Reece. He run towards Lauren and hugged her spinning her around and in the meantime I was telling Blake how amazing he was with a lot of kisses in between)
L-It was amazing! I told you not to worry! You were awesome!
G-Thank you☺ *He leaned on and kissed her. Blake and Aria started at them with a surprised expression. After a while a giant smile was placed on their faces and Blake spoke*
B-You two are together?
L-Well... yeah maybe😊
G-Yeah☺
A-This morning?
L-Umm yeah..😁
B-So we did good on leaving you alone!
G-Yeah probably.😌
A-How? What happened? Say it all!😄
L-Maaaybe now it isn't the best time.
G-Yeah.... later.
B-Why? What did you do?
L-Later. Now focus on the show.
(Me and Blake looked eachother smirking knowing what was about to come. After that conversation we focused on the show. Everyone was amazing!

______________________________________
(..."Baby look what you started... the temperature's rising in here. Is this gonna happen?" I wanted him more than ever... "That's it!If he won't do it I'LL do it!"

Georges pov
("That's it! I dont care I will do it! I've already waited enought! I won't loose this chance too!")

Lauren's pov
(Right when I leaned in to kiss him he did too. His hands one one in my neck and one in my waist which was pulling me closer. My hands one on the back of his head and the other on his cheek. This was the most passionate kiss I've ever had. We pulled away.)
G-I don't care what you'll think but I won't say sorry. I will be honest with you more than ever. I wanted it. More than ever. I like you years now but you have always been so close with Reece and I'm really aware how you are not together yet. You have no idea how much I like you and..-..
L-I don't feel sorry...
G-Really?
L-Yes.
G- Lauren... I've been waiting for this moment since I met you. You don't know how much I wanted to kiss you. Whenever I'm near you I loose my breath. The words just don't seem to get out. Everything is so right and so wrong in the same time. I can spend hours and hours saying how much you mean to me and how beautiful you are and all those things. I'm so into you! So much that you will never..-.. *He was stopped by Laurens kiss*
G-I love you...
L-I love you too..
G-I....
L-Shhh... A little less conversation and... a little more touch my body?
G-I'm in for that.
(I wrapped my feet around his waist and layed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him. He hugged me. We started making out.)
L-I've been waiting and waiting for YOU to make a move before I make a move.
G-I'm so into you.
L-Then what are you waiting for? George... I can't wait no more. I'm on The edge with no control...
(He started kissing me again roughly. The temperature raised so much! Everything was burning. He started going his hands lower... and lower... and lower... I pulled him back and was now laying on him still making out. He then turned me around and he was on top. "That's it... this time, it's really gonna happen..")

")