Aria-Blake-Levi (27)

A-GUYS!
Le-That's Austin's jacket! They must be somewhere around here.
B-What if they have left?
Le-Let's hope they haven't.
A-We need to go further.
B-Or back.
A-Why?
Le-Aria... Stay calm... Don't do anything...
A-Why?
B-Babe... Move slowly towards us and don't speak.
Le/B-DON'T LOOK ABACK!
A-What's happening?
B-Nothing just come really slowly... Don't turn... It's for your best don't turn!
Le-Please come! DON'T PANIC! AND DON'T GET SCARED!
A-What's... that?
B-DON'T MOVE!
LE-DON'T BREATH HEAVILY!
A-Gu-
Le/B- SHHH DONT MOVE!
B-Be calm...
A-Oh gosh!😯
*Levi slowly and quietly picks up a rock from the road and throws it to the other side. The wolf run there*
Le-Let's go. Slowly... *Blake hugged Aria tight and they walked away still hugging. They were all walking without looking back and Aria felt soenthing touching her and screamed. Blake fastly closed her mouth with his hand but if was late. The wolf attacked Aria but Blake went in front of her to protect her but he had already more her. Levi picked up a wood and tried to push him away but it was worthless. Suddenly Reece Lauren and Connor jumped and helped them push the wolf. They started running once again and in their way they bumped on Tristan*
Le-DON'T LOOK BACK AND RUN! *They run as fast as they could without stopping untill they made sure they were safe. Levi hugged Lauren tight*
C-Where... are... we?
Le-I... have... no... clue.
A-Are we... safe?
Le-I'm not... sure...
B-You're bitten...
A-I'm fine...
T-You're bleeding. What... happened? What were we... running from?
B-Wolf...
A-Connor... you're bleeding.. too.
C-That's not... mine.
R-The wolf was... bleeding.
L-The wolf...
R-What?
L-We've been attacked too.
Le-That's why you're bleeding?
L-No... something happened... I... Slipped?
R-How did you and up here?
L-I... I dont remember.
B-You have to go to the hospital. You're lucky you haven't faint yet with all this running.
L-Yeah I know... George... Where is George?
Le-We have no idea.
A-All we've found was Austin's jacket.
Le-What did he do to you?
L-Who, Austin?
Le-Yeah.
L-I think... he was holding a big branch. And he was swinging it... I'm not sure but I think he hit someone with it. I dont remember who but... he did. He... Hurt Jessica... And Drew attacked him... and they fighted. And... Ugh I don't remember!
R-That's fine. You already remembered a lot.
C-Should we keep on walking or go to the hotel? Lauren needs hospital.
Le-Some will take Lauren back and the rest will go find the others.
L-No! I'm going to find the others!
T-But you're hurt!
L-And so is Aria and the most of you. I'll be fine. Just please... I'm scared of what George is gonna be like... I bet he's be terrified.
B-Yeah me too. Let's go...
Br-Not without us.
A-BRAD! NATE!
J-JAMES! 😕
A-JAMES! 😂
Au-GUYS!
All-AUSTIN? *Levi grabbed him from the neck and stuck him on the tree*
Au-What are you doing???
Le-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Au-ARE YOU INSANE?
Le-YOU ARE INSANE! HOW DARE YOU BEENG SUCH A BITCH?
Au-I'VE DONE NOTHING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Le-YOU KNOW VERY WELL! WE KNOW EVERYTHING! WHAT IS YOUR GOAL? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?
Au-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT'S GOING ON?
Le-WHAT'S GOING ON US THAT WE KNOW!
Au-KNOW WHAT?
LE-YOU SEND THE MESSAGES YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WITH MORE THAN THE HALF OF US HURT!
Au-FOR FUCKS SHAKE LEVI! HOW COULD YOU THINK OF THAT?
Le-BLAKE SAW YOU RUNNING THAT'S WHY YOU PUSHED HIM TO PROTECT YOURSELF. SOMEONE YELLED "OS" WHICH STANDS FOR AUSTIN! THE SECOND NIGHT YOU WERE IN BLAKE'S AND ARIA'S ROOM. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WHERE THE BAD THINGS HAPPENS AND WHEN A ARE TRYING TO FIND A SOLUTION YOU ARE NEVER THERE! YOU ALWAYS GET BETWEEN BLAKE AND ARIA YOU ALWAYS TRY TO CHANGE OUT PLANS YOU ALWAYS GET BETWEEN EVERYONE! AND I HEARD JESSICA BEGGING YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING WHICH ACCORDING TO LAUREN WAS THAT YOU BIT HER!
Au-ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF MIND??? ALL OF THESE THEORIES ARE STUPID! AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT A GIRL? WHY WOULD I EVER WANNA DO IT?
Le-WITH ALL THOSE THINGS THAT HAPPENED SO FAR I FEEL LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU! I HAVE YOU ABLE FOR EVERYTHING!
Au-YOU ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF MIND! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING OF THAT! ALL YOUR THEORIES ARE WRONG!
Le-THEN HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN ALL THOSE "QUINSIDENTS"? BECAUSE I DONT THINK THAT THEY ARE!
Au-WELL DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING? THEY ARE NOT THEY REALLY ARE NOT!
Le-THEN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Au-WHAT IS GOING ON IS THAT-...

*Hello! I'm Sorry I haven't update two days now. I've been really busy and things had happen and I couldn't write. Plus school IS close and I'm doing summer lessons and I form really have time so I dont know how often I'll be able to update. Thank you very much to everyone who keeps reading and liking and comenting I really apreciate it💙*