Stitches (13)

A-WHERE'S BLAKE?
R-He...
A-REECE?
*Many doors opened alongside with some of the boyse's.
James-Here! Drink *gives him water*
R-He is down. The blood...
Brad-Is his?
R-On the stairs *He fainted and Aria run down the stairs follwed from Brad Tristan Connor and Joe. They found Blake layed in the floor on the end of the stairs with drops of blood on the floor. Aria cought his face in her hands and she and the boys scared at the view it him covered in blood*
A-BLAKE! BABY WAKE UP! BLAKE! BLAKE PLEASE!
Tris-We need to take him to the hospital.
A-He opened his eyes!
B-O...
A-Shhh... dont talk (I was tearing at that point and so was he. Tristan took him in his arms and carried him to our room satting him on a chair. We took off his bloody shirt and then Joe called George, Dean, The Tide, security and the hotel owner)

H(otel)O(wner)-The cleaner in on her way anyways so we will clean the bloody mess soon. As for the others I would suggest you to have your security around. It's not worthy to call the police.
L-Why?
HO-Because we don't have any prof that he stole something.
R-He jumped out of the bathroom and left running then PUSHED Blake of the stairs and he is A FREAKING BLOODY MESS AND THIS IS NOT A PROOF?
HO-I don't mean it like that. You better take him to the hospital and let the other for later. He needs stitches or else he won't stop bleeding.
Joe-I will take him. But this isn't over! You better call a police by the time well be back or else we change hotel and you are not gonna get paid.
HO-But i didn't do anything!
Joe-Excactly. NOTHING! You don't even have a first aid kit. Which hotel has no first aid kit? Oh wait... YOURS. Police better be here when were back or else goodbye. Come on boys.
G-And Lauren
Joe-And Lauren.
Au-And one last thing:If anything more happens to him, you will be the one I'll blame and you really don't want this. You better wish it won't happen again.
HO-Hotel's security isn't on me.
Au-Well then screw your hotel. You better wish nothing won happen again to my buddies you're done.
L-He is wild. I know him for years you better not mess with him.
G-And especially my Friends.
(Only Joe Lauren George and Austin were downstairs. All the others were in Blake's room taking care of him and Reece. In the one part of the room was Blake sat in the chair and me and Drew cleaning the blood and in their other side there was Reece crawled in the bedsheets. Joe and the others came up and as Blake was still bleeding a lot and felt dizzy we said to wait a little before going to the hospital and we just sat in different spots around him but far enough for him to have fresh air. I'm the meantime Joe and the others was telling us what happened with the HO. I was looking at them at the whole time and when I finished I turned back to Blake. He had his eyes closed and was leaning on the chair's arm.

I softly petted his neck and he turned to face me with his tearing puppy eyes