A.U.S.(23)

Arias pov
B-Danger... *shuts his eyes*
A/R-Danger?
A-Blake talk! Blake! Blake!
R-Its worthless! He fainted!
A-Should we call an ambulance?
R-I got something better.
A-What.
R-Go tell Joe. And the others. We need to tell them he is here and be prepared. I'm the meanwhile we have to tell Austin Lauren Jennifer and George to come back.
A-I'm going. But I don't know where anyone is.
R-Joe is in A159. He will tell you for the others.
A-*huggs Reece*Take care! Both of you!
R-You take care. We will be fine.
A-I will run.
R-Yeah better.
(We were in room A103 so we weren't close but we weren't far. I run fast. A106, A110, A115, A117, A124, A129, A134, A140, A148, A152, A151, A158, A159. I knocked the door but not like crazy just in case the number was wrong or for any reason this wasn't Joe's room. Thankfully it was his. He opened the door not with a really happy face but not with a sad. It was though happy enought to tell that it turned into worried when he saw me)
Joe-Why are you running? What happened?
A-He is here...
Joe-I was afraid you would say it. What happened this time?
A-We got a text. Blake did. It's complicated we will tell you later. We need to find Lauren George Austin and Jennifer. Me Reece and Blake doesn't have signal. Do you?
Joe-Let me check... Shit... I dont. I will call from the hotel.... their phone is off...
A-What do we do?
Joe-We go find the others. Go to The Vamps and Wandy I go The Tide and Dean. See you in your room.
A-Wait! Which rooms are they?
Joe-Uhhhhmm... The Vamps 236 and Wandy I'm not sure but  392.
A-Which floor?
Joe-The first number the floor.
A-Vamps 2nd Wandy 3rd.
Joe-Yeah. Go now.
A-Yes.
(I went first to the vamps and then to Wandy. Everything happened almost like with Joe:They opened the door, saw me in rush, worried, I said what happened, they tried to call Laur George Austin and Jenny, but them all phones were off. After Wandy we went to our room. Joe was still not there so the guys sat in different places around the room while I took Blake in my arms and we waited. He and the rest of the boys came a few minutes later. All besides...)
R-Where is Drew?
Le-He said he'd go out with Jessica.
A-In the same car with Austin and the ithers?
Le-No. He left a little later.
B-No.
A-Blakey?
B-Austin US the bad guy.
All-What??
B-I remembered. I had visions. That's why I fainted. I remembered.
A-What?
B-That day... I was pushed on the wall because I saw him. I was getting closer and closer until I grabbed his hoodie and almost took it off. I could see his face but not completely. But I could tell it was him. Plus, seconds before someone yelled.
R-"Run Os"
B-All this time I thought that is was O-S but it's- A-U-S.
Waddy-Are you sure about it?
B-No...
R-If you think about it he's been acting very strange lately. Plus, the one who called that sounded very familiar but I can't remember who's voice it is. He was far... and the 'Os' part was cut. It was more if an Oss..- *makes it sound like he's about to tell Austin but stops on Aus*
Dean-We have to find the others but how?
Brad-Let's call Drew or Jessica. They may know something.
Le-I'm already in it.
Drews phone is ringing... but he is not picking up. I'll try Jessica.... Jessica? Jessy? LAUREN! *drops the phone* Tris-What happened?
N-Levi? *Levi stares at everyone separately with sad puppy eyes and then runs out of the room. Eveyone followed him running behind him*