The Reveal (56)

Austin's pov
R-Your son is-
Au-NO!
Hendry-Dead. Don't worry. Just say that.
Au-No. I mean yeah! But no. Yeah!
R-Austin!
Hendry-If you want to say something go ahead.
Au-I-.... I a-...
Doctor-Excuse me.
L.Mum-Yes?
Andrea (Ari's Mum)-How is my child?
Doctor-I'm really sorry. She didn't make it.

("Right when I learned about her I lost her. This can't be true. Please don't be true. That's a nightmare. An awful nightmare. I will open my eyes and I will be in my room. Open your eyes Austin. Open them. Open them... OPEN THEM!)
Au-NOOOOOOOOO!

Blake's pov
(Everything went blank. I lost sense of time, place and everything. I couldn't breath. J county understand what was happening around me. "Is that it? Is that the end? I lost her for ever?" The only thing that I understood was a scream. A loud scream.)

Lauren's pov
("I lost her. I lost her? I LOST HER!)

Waddy's pov
(I couldn't believe what I heard. I couldn't be live what happened "this is my fault. I should have taken care of them. She was allowed to come because I promised that I'd take care of them and we lost Aria. It's all my fault. Mine mine mine! All mine..." Everyone was messed up. Her num fainted. Her dad had to hold his self and her mum. The tears wouldn't stop falling. Lauren was crying like crazy inside George's arms whom was also crying his eyes out, Joe Tristan James, Lauren's and Levi's parents were trying to help Hendry to wake up Andrea. Levi was up with his hands against the wall. Drew and Nate were holding tight eachother also crying like crazy. Blake and Austin were in the worst conditions. Austin looked at the doctor trying to understand what was going on and then he started screaming and he run out with Reece following him. Blake in the start was quite. He had seemed lost and then he placed his head in his hands. His eyes had tears but they didn't roll his face. He moved when Austin screamed. He raised his head and he let those tears fall. He stood up, went to the toilet and the next thing we heard was things falling)

Blake's pov
(I went crazy. Right after Austin's scream I raised my head. I saw what was happening around me and I couldn't help it. I let those years roll. I stood up and went to the bathroom closing the door beside me. I kicked the bin billions of times and then destroyed every single roll of paper I found. I felt on my knees. I was crying more and more within every breath. I slowly crawled to the wall placing my back on it and I put my head between my knees still crying like crazy and being surrounded but toilet paper and every single little object I could throw without causing big damage. I was sat there without moving for a few seconds until someone opened the door.

Reece's pov
R-AUSTIN WAIT! CALM DOWN PLEASE!
Au-Reece LEAVE! AUSTIN!
(He run down and I followed him. I knew he needed time for his self but I couldn't leave him. Not then. I finely reached him after running 1 floor down and the entire hospital unroll the exit. I grabbed his hand and turned him towards me. He looked me with watering puppy eyes and I hugged him. He hugged me back right away. We talked with his face on my shoulder the whole time)
Au-I lost her. She would be so happy to know that we are siblings in reality. We felt the connection from the second we saw each other. I loved her right away. I knew that a would do great together. I felt her as the younger sister I never had. She kept saying that we were the older brothers she never had. She always wished that she had an older brother. She always told me that she felt me as her brother more than anyone else but she didn't tell that in front of the others because they would get jealous. This one day slipped out of my mouth when we were talking with the guys and they said that she had never tell that to any of them. But I lost the for st place when I started trying to make her forget about Blake and break them up. I knew I shouldn't do it but I wanted to protect her. I sacrificed her love for me to save her. And I didn't make it. She is gone. She is gone and she doesn't know anything. She doesn't know and she never will learn. I should never let her come to the woods with me. I should protect her. But I didn't. And I didn't just not protect her I made her hate me. I did all of these to save her and I failed. The only thing I managed to do was make her hate me. She wouldn't be excited about that she would be sad she had an awful brother like me. She would-
R-Enough. Stop it. She would love you! You've been by her side when we weren't. You made her strong. She was the only one who trusted you when learned that you had to do something with the story. She doesn't hate you! She loved you! And maybe she felt you less of a brother than the others but doesn't mean anything! Trust me. She would be proud to have such an amazing brother like you. But you should tell your parents soon. Maybe now it will make them feel better. It will make the pain less.
Au-Do you think so?
R-Yes. Do you want to go?
Au-Now?
R-Yeah.
Au-No. Let's leave the things calm a little. Thanks for the help. *pulled away of the hug* can you please make me a flavor?
R-Of course. What?
Au-Could you please... leave me a love for a while? I need some time.
R-Yes. I will be up with the others.
Au-Thank you.