Author's Note [5]

I was tagged.

Yet again.

*sigh*

Let's get on with it, shall we?

A. Nopity-nope. Not yet.

B. Probably to be left unloved by anyone...

C. 10:53pm

D. Apple and blackberry juice (from a juice box, because you know, I'm mature and all... *hears the sarcastic laughter of my entire family from down the hall*)

E. ... No one?? I don't really open up very easily... I've only ever talked to three people about how I'm really feeling- two of them internet friends and one of them my therapist. Other than that, probably one of my best friends whose name I shall keep secret for safety.

F. Why is this always a question..? Like, seriously, I don't have one. The song I've been listening to the most though? Now that I can answer- Sidekick by WALK THE MOON. I love Indie-Pop so much.

G. No. Not to me. But, I do believe that spirits are real. Just in a very different sense- I'd have to write a whole 1000 words to describe it, so I won't here... :)

H. Norwegian blood! Quarter Sami, or Lap, if you wanna be informal. Sami's/Lap's are like the aboriginals of Norway. Search them up if you have the time- they're very interesting :) They even show up in Frozen (right at the beginning, singing Frozen Heart)... I'm Disney trash...

I. In love with...? No, I'm only a teenager. The closest thing I've ever come to love is the guy I have a crush on right now whose name I will not reveal for once again, security. And to save my dignity. Too many people from my school read my fan-fic. Ugh.

J. There is no J, so suffice with my favourite meme (the spongebob meme)

 There is no J, so suffice with my favourite meme (the spongebob meme)

And

And