Chapter Four: Day 4

Liam

"I'm back, Alliebear. I hope you missed me at least as much as I've missed you. Ah, let's face it. I don't think that's possible.

"The doctors say that everything still looks the same which is good and bad news. They keep saying to be patient but that's so much easier said than done. It's only been four days now, and it already feels like months since I've seen your beautiful smile or heard your voice.

"How is it possible that some of our important memories don't get saved, but then I can recall so much useless crap sometimes it's not even funny?

"Now I'm even more grateful that we always take so many pictures and videos. That makes everything a lot easier to remember. Even though it also makes it harder to watch you lying in that hospital bed and staring at your lifeless body.

"Sorry, I told myself I wouldn't think like that anymore because we need to stay positive. I also promised myself not to cry anymore and here we go. I don't think I've ever cried as much in my whole sixteen years of life as I have in these past few days.

"Ok, ok, I'm done now. Promise. Want to hear the newest rumors about your lovely No Direction band?

"Nothing? I thought maybe the annoyance at my nickname for them would wake you up so you can yell at me. Well, there aren't really any rumors. I was just desperately hoping that it might cause a reaction or something.

"I know you're in there. Four days of beauty sleep is more than enough. I'm not sure if either one of us can handle anymore."  

*****

How would you handle the situation if it was your best friend in the hospital? Would you do anything special for them? 😭🙈

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you liked it. Thanks so much for reading!!!❤❤