Chapter Thirty-Six: Day 58

Liam

"Allie, you need to wake up, like right now. This is really serious. You won't believe what happened and I need your help. Jackie came home last night for dinner with a guy. My little baby sister brought a guy home to meet us. How on earth am I supposed to react to this? He's all tall and bulky. I'm not kidding, he's huge. I wouldn't be surprised if he weighed twice as much as my sister does.

"Aren't I supposed to beat the crap out of him and threaten him to never hurt my sister or something like that? Yeah, as if that would ever happen. I'm not suicidal. I might as well run into the wall right now, that would probably have the same effect. And I thought my parents might throw him out but no, they more or less welcomed him with open arms. Mom looked at him with hearts in her eyes, and my dad talked happily with him all throughout dinner. What the heck?

"I didn't even know this guy existed until my sister walked into the room with him. She was hanging on his arm, looking at him like he was the best thing she's ever seen. I thought I was going to lose it. She barely just turned 16. She's too young to date, right? Especially if it's something serious. No way am I going to watch this. I'll have to have a very serious talk with her when I get a chance. I'm sure you'd know exactly what to do in this stupid situation." 

*****

Do we have any twins here? I've always wanted to be one growing up. ;)

Hope you liked the chapter. ❤