Chapter Twenty-Eight: Day 44

Liam

"Hey Allie, how are you? I know there hasn't been any official progress, but I hope you're feeling better on the inside at least, if that's even possible. I..uh..I haven't been here all week, and there are a few things I have to say to you. I'm really sorry and very ashamed about my behavior last weekend. I don't know what got into me. The drinking was obviously a bad idea, but then to barge into here and yell at you like this? I can only hope you didn't hear all of that garbage, I know I will never forgive myself for it regardless.

"I want you to know that I was never really mad at you, just at the whole situation. I've been trying to work through it all week, even went to see the school psychologist. It's all just been so frustrating and infuriating. Having to see you like this breaks my heart a little bit more every time. I wish every day that stupid car would have hit me instead. Imagining that you might not ever wake up again is killing me. I'd do anything if it just meant you woke up again. Anything!

"What was that? Allie? Allie can you hear me? Why did your heart rate monitor just start beeping faster? I'll be right back.

"Nurse! I need a nurse in here." 

*****

Aaaaaaaah. 😨 What's going on???

Hope you liked the chapter. Who's happy Liam is back? ❤