Chapter Forty-Five: Epilogue

Day 2,593 (Or approximately eight years later) 😉

Allie

The doorbell rings, and I have to smile in anticipation.

"I'll get it." Liam yells from the other room.

It's his birthday today, and this should be the delivery guy with our pizza. I'm in the kitchen at the moment, getting our drinks and some cake. Liam's sister Jackie turned out to be a fantastic baker who has opened her own bakery this last year. It's not the best for my hips, but I can never say no to anything she bakes.

"Do you need help?" Liam walks in with two pizza delivery boxes, putting them down on the kitchen island next to me. He moves behind me, pulling me into his body. He rests his chin on my shoulder, softly nuzzling the sensitive skin on my neck.

"Stop it, Charming." I scold him, trying not to laugh from the tickling sensation.

"Never, Mrs. Walker." He whispers into my ear.

Now I have to laugh. "Will you ever stop calling me that? It's been two years since we got married, silly."

He moves back from me and turns me around. Our gazes lock, and his eyes sparkle with amusement. Gosh, he's so handsome. I'll never get tired of looking at him.

"Are you kidding me right now? I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world to have such an awesome and beautiful wife. I want to shout it from the rooftop every day if you'd let me."

"You're adorable, and crazy." I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. "I'm the luckiest woman in the whole world to have you as my husband and to be your wife. I mean how many guys are there who would have actually proposed to me with a ring pop? And that in the middle of the crowded soccer field after your last college game."

"When you put it that way I do sound a little crazy, totally crazy for you." He closes the distance between us and captures my lips in a passionate kiss. My whole being reacts instantly to him, and I can feel tingles spread throughout my whole body.

"Liam." I try and push him away, even though I want nothing more than to pull him closer. "Not right now, babe. We have food to eat, and I still have a present for you."

That gets his attention instantly, and he looks at me confused. "Another present for me?"

I nod and smile.

"But you already gave me my new camera last week." Liam has been obsessed with taking about a million pictures of everything we do since I was in that coma years ago.

"I know. That was only because I knew you'd love to have it for the fall festival. But now I have another little present." I laugh when I see his face transform. Liam must be the most excited person ever when it comes to presents.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Alliebear?" He's already getting impatient.

"Let's grab all of the food and drinks and get settled in the family room, and then you can have it."

He takes as much as he can, and speed walks over to the family room. I follow him slowly, enjoying to see him this way. Once he's put everything on the table, he comes back to me, taking things out of my hands. Talk about being excited.

"So where is it?" He asks, his eyes wide and shining.

"I'll go get it." I get it quickly from where I hid it in the kitchen earlier and walk back into the family room. I sit down on the couch next to Liam and hand him the small package.

He looks at it for a moment, shaking it gently.

"Open it already." I nudge him lightly with my knee, feeling extremely nervous at the moment.

"Ok, ok." He finally takes the wrapping paper off and looks at the non-descriptive white box he's left with. I watch him carefully as he takes off the lid, staring inside it. Then he starts looking back and forth between me and the box a few times.

"Is this for real?" He asks me, and I can hear the emotions thick in his voice.

His gaze locks with mine and I nod, feeling my eyes tear up too.

"We're really going to have a baby?" The wonder is clearly written all over his face, and all I can do is nod again.

"We're going to have a baby!" He yells, throwing the box behind him on the couch and gently taking my face into his hands. He showers me with kisses and hugs, while we both laugh and cry.

"Best birthday ever." He exclaims. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy.

"Best wife ever." Some more kisses.

He touches my belly gently, bending down to give it a soft kiss too. The tears keep running down my face, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have married my best friend.

"I love you, Charming."

"I love you, Alliebear. Forever and always."

And they lived happily ever after.

The end. 

*****

I hope you liked it!!! 🤗

A big thanks again to all of you guys for all of your support. It means the world to me that you enjoy something that I've written. I'm so very grateful!! Much love to all of you! ❤❤❤

 I'm so very grateful!! Much love to all of you! ❤❤❤