Chapter Thirteen: Day 18

Liam

"Allie, it's my birthday in two weeks. You need to wake up. My mom keeps asking me about my plans. I think she seriously wants to throw me a party. She probably thinks it would distract me from everything going on right now. It's still another two weeks though, and you can wake up any second. She's crazy to think I'd ever celebrate my birthday without you.

"It's our tradition to eat pizza and cake all day long while watching all of our favorite movies. Once it's dark outside we lie down in the backyard and talk about our dreams for the future. Every year we laugh about the things we've said the years before. My favorite is still when you said you were gonna be a fairy, and you threw glitter all over us to practice.

"There isn't anything better than doing this with you. I love our little tradition. Without you there, I don't want to celebrate.

"You know what, maybe I'll just bring all the movies, pizza, and cake right here. You know I definitely won't have a problem eating your pizza and cake portion, too. Yes, I like that plan a lot."

****

Do you have any special birthday traditions with your best friends? Let me hear it. 🎂🍕🎥

And please don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks so much for reading!!! 💞💞💞