Meeting Bastille

Since it's my birthday today. I've decided to publish this chapter earlier instead of publishing it next Saturday as I had originally planned.

So back to the story I hope that you're all up to date and understand what has been going on until now. If not don't hesitate to ask.

BTW thank you for reading :)

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Two weeks later

Walking into the gym I walked directly to the man seated donned in gym wear behind the desk.

"Hello. Welcome to Bastille's gym. How may I help you?" The man asked with a smile.

"Hi. I'm looking for Bastille. I emailed him last week and scheduled for one on one sparring with him for tonight." I smiled.

His smile faltered as a look of shock replaced it. He looked at me - really looked at me from head to toe. He seemed to be sizing me up if I was fit enough to take this man - his boss on.

I wasn't tall but I wasn't short - well that short either. I had curves and a killer ass that I worked hard to maintain.

He met my eyes and smiled again.

"Alright well take the stairs up and turn left walk down the corridor and count 4 doors down. That door will lead you to the private section of the gym that looks very much like this. I'm sure that you'll find him there.

"Thank you... Max." I said reading his name tag.

"Sure thing." He said smiling.

I walked off and looked around as I walked taking in the top of the line equipment, including cardio machines, free-weights, solectorized weight machines, balance and stretching equipment, a yoga and martial arts studio, a massage studio and flat screen Tvs on the channels of the customers choice it seemed as every tv had a different channel.

Upstairs I followed Max's directions to the T. I found myself in a brightly lit room of the gym. The room just like Max said was the same as downstairs a full line of LifeFitness and Precor cardio machines, free-weights, balance equipment, and solectorized weight equipment.

"I think you're losing your touch Grey." A deep voice taunted.

"I'm just getting warmed up." A voice I've had been dreaming about said.

It couldn't be.

"We've been here for an hour Grey. Just accept the fact that you've been beat."

"Shut up."

"I have another session with a client."

"And you'll see them after this."

I heard a grunt of pain followed by another.

"Where's your head at Grey?" A voice taunted.

"You still thinking about the babe you saw at that cafe?"

I turned the corner to see the the cafe guy on the floor breathing heavily with an African-American man standing above him while the man who was behind the man at the cafe was on a treadmill running like his life depended on it.

I tilted my head to the side taking in his half naked physique.

He might have been a decade or so older but I could admit that he was very attractive.

I thought before I snapping out of my daze and turned to the two men on the mat.

"I just can't get her out of my head." He spat still on his back on the floor mat.