Coping Together Gala - Part 2

👆

Kehlani's dress

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Soo there was a problem with the previous chapter last part of it had been cut off.

So If you read the chapter that I republished (the completed chapter of the previous part) I really hope that y'all enjoyed it.

The sex scene was a little awkward on my part but I think I managed just fine.

I also introduced a lot of people in the previous chapter so I hope that y'all were able to keep up😄

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

The shrill sound of my phone's alarm wakes me up from my little power nap. It's time to get up, shower, pick up Lana and head over to the Grey's in that respective order.

At first Amanda, James and Jake wanted to come along but I pointed out that they were guests and that we were the entertainment so it was mandatory for us to be there early for sound and lighting checks and for them to be fashionably late.

I also informed them that there are going to be three limousines that would be there to pick them up after picking up the others at around half seven because the guests are to be at the gala and seated at half eight for nine.

They were all going to the same place but Jake will in a limo with the 'kids', Amanda will be with the moms and the girls and James with the dads.

I knew it would be a little awkward at first but I knew I could trust them to treat them as their own and make them feel comfortable. And if they didn't? Well, lets just stay heads are will be rolling and no man, woman or child will be spared.

Before I could switch it off however it was done for me. A body was soon above me and kisses were planted all along the length of my neck.

"Christian." I moaned.

"Hmm?" He asked not once pausing his onslaught of kisses.

"I have to go." I said trying to sound stern but failing miserably.

"No you don't." He growled.

"Yes I do. Your mom is counting on me." I said.

Christian groaned and plopped down right on top of me making me laugh.

"Christian." I squealed wiggling underneath him.

"Get off." I growled.

"Make me." He retorted.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and swapped our positions with me on top straddling him. He looked up startled like he hadn't expected that.

Well he did challenge me.

I leaned down and kissed him all over his face before moving to his mouth and kissing him deeply. Now that I think about it we hadn't kissed during our little sex marathon. So I was going to make up for that right now.

I traced his lips with my tongue and when he parted his lips I snuck my tongue inside and deepened our kiss. We battle for dominance for a while until I concede as we rolled around in between his sheets before I'm back on top him again.

We pull apart panting and I place my forehead against his with my eyes closed trying to catch my breath.

After a beat I sit up straight on his lap and he too soon mirrors the action.