Frustration

Soooooooo I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope that all y'all have been enjoying the book so far! I hope y'all understand everything that has been going on in the story up until this point (that has been revealed of course).

I just wanted to thank y'all for reading, voting and commenting it means a lot to me and yeah... that's pretty much it so let's get to it then.

Btw I changed Jayden to Jaden. Why?😳 I dunno it just happened😦

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

It's Monday and we're moving into GEH today. Hopefully today I won't get tackled by security because this time I will be handing out ass whoppings.

I woke up feeling giddy that I wouldn't be pretending to be someone or something that I was not - letting a man walk over me to try and keep my job and watching potential best sellers walk out the door because someone was too drunk or had their head stuck deep inside their ass to notice the potential a manuscript had. I also woke up to a text from Christian saying good morning. It's not much but it still made me smile to wake up to a text from my boyfriend.

I asked Nevaeh and Jaden if they wanted to come with me but of course they declined. They wanted to sleep in and said they'd think about it later when they woke up.

Everything was coming together perfectly. I didn't have to pretend anymore, I had an apartment, an amazing boyfriend and just an all round good life.

And speaking of boyfriend's I felt his arms snake around my waist pulling me into him. My back to his front.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise." He said pulling me into him even more.

I was waiting for him in his office before going to meet up with my employees in the boardroom on the 17th floor. I was giving them enough time to settle in before giving them a huge load of paperwork.

I had the security give them the floor number and directions to their offices - if they have been assigned one - with their key cards where they'd find their stuff in the boxes they'd packed last week Friday.

"I thought I'd drop by and thank you again." I said as Christian hummed running his nose along my neck.

"You smell so good." He moaned grinding his bulge against my ass.

My eyes fluttered closed as I let him rut against me.

"Christian you shouldn't start what you can't finish."

"Oh baby, I always finish. Always." He whispered.

"Well not today." I said stepping out of his hold and turning around to face him.

"Wha..." he started with a frown on his face.

"Not until our second date atleast." I finished wrapping my arms around his neck.

A slow lazy smirk graced his features then.

"I thought you said you didn't want a second date." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him making my breasts graze his chest.