Kehlani

Sooooo last chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. A reader @CloudlessLife pointed out something that I found to be sooo true🤔 about Kehlani not having any problem defeating a trained athlete but had somewhat of a problem with Jack which I can see where she is coming from... sooo I've decided to roll with the punches and make the best out of that slip up. How?🤔 I dunno but I'll figure it out.😊

With that being said this chapter is really, really long so please excuse any and all grammatical errors like you have for the past 18 or so chapters.

Enjoy!😄
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

Today is the day. I moved the date for renovations from Monday next week to Friday - today.

I had Roach send out emails to everyone to meet in the boardroom as soon as they arrived at work. And I mean everyone from the cleaners to the security guards on and off duty. Even Roach doesn't know that I'm the new boss taking over so he doesn't know what or who to expect. While I asked him to do that I personally asked our modern-day Bonnie and Clyde to meet me at Hyde's office via email.

I also told Roach to have everyone dress casually because they wouldn't be around for long.

Today I woke up feeling refreshed. All the horrible events of yesterday were forgotten. It also helped to lift my spirits when as soon as I woke up there was a text from Christian saying good morning and wishing me a good day at work.

After I told Sawyer anout what happened it took a lot to convince jim and I mean a lot. To convince him not to kill Hyde. And due to yesterday's events he was now going to shadow my every move.

I dropped Matthew off at preschool like I always do. I was running a little late for my own meeting but I couldn't bring myself to care.

I had been stuck in traffic for the past hour and guess who decided to call.

"Yes, Anastasia."

"Bring something to eat. Finger foods or something. This boardroom is dry and there's nothing to drink or eat around here." She said. I could hear people speaking in the background so I guess most of them had arrived.

No please. No nothing. I don't know where she left her manners but she had better search high and low for them because my patience was running thin.

But nonetheless I picked up different kinds of donuts and bottled water and piled up in my backseat.

When I finally arrived I walked up with the confidence that Christian Grey himself would be proud of.

Speaking of my boyfriend. I told him that I was having the whole building renovated and that I was planning to give my employees paid leave until I found a substitute building. But he offered me levels 14,15,16 and 17 of his building claiming that they were not being preoccupied which I had to call bullshit but accepted his offer anyways. It's not like I had any other options.

If I didn't know where everyone was I'd think that the building was deserted but of course the noise from the boardroom said otherwise. But I had a quick stop to make. I stopped by Jack's office pleased to see Mark Lautner and Kelsey Hunter.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"Is there a reason why we are here?"

"Yes. See I'm going to cut right to the chase because I've got the others waiting for me."

"I know that you've stealing money from SIP. Why I don't know nor do I care because it isn't my company." I said taking a seat on the desk facing them.