Lunch

Hey guys! I really really really hope that you liked the previous chapter. And if you don't hate or at the very least dislike Kate it means that I haven't done a good job.

I'd like to thank you all for reading and to those who voted. Thank you so much.

So here it is...

Her outfit

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"I'm going out for lunch. Need anything?" I asked Claire.

"No thank you. I'm all sorted here." She said lifting her lunchbox

"Alright. See you in a hour."

I walked out of the building into the cool air of Seattle. As I walked along the sidewalk I felt something wet land on my cheek.

Please don't.

Just as the thought entered my mind it poured. I took off my coat and covered my hair quickly while running as fast as I could in a tight pencil skirt and heels to the cafe.

I pushed open the doors of the cafe and sighed with relief that I had gotten away.

"Hi may I please have a bottle of water and a sweet chilli chicken sandwich with fries."

"And lemon cheesecake." I added after a beat.

"Is that all?"

"Yes that would be all." I dug in my handbag in search of my purse.

I felt my skin begin to tingle and the warmth of someone standing right behind washing over me just as he handed money to the cashier.

I inhaled deeply. He smelt of body wash, aftershave and some expensive cologne that I definitely approved of.

"Thank you but I can pay for..."

"Make it two please." He interrupted.

"And keep the change." He added a beat later.

Knowing who it was I lifted my face to gauge the cashiers reaction. She stood with her mouth gaping.

"CCCChristian Grey." She stuttered her eyes getting glassy.

She quickly snapped out of it when her colleague called her name and leveled me with a glare before murmuring something about being a lucky bitch.

I rolled my eyes before facing Christian. Seems like these women in Seattle like to test my patience.

"Do you always have such an effect on women?" I asked he hadn't taken a step back forcing me to crane my neck upwards.

"Not always." he said giving me a pointed look.

We stared into each others eyes before he wrapped an arm around my waist placing his thumb at the small of my back making fireworks explode deep inside me. He lead me to a table in the corner away from prying eyes and sat down across from me.