Luke

Hey guys! Soooo it wasn't easy writing this chapter because well honestly I couldn't really come up with anything and just a fair warning I started off a little bumpy but I think that the ending is pretty okay.

☝☝☝Kehlani's bikini☝☝☝

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

It's the thirty first of March. A normal day like any other. The suns out, birds are chirping and I'm still in Palm Beach but unlike the first few weeks of working and gyming endlessly, it has now turned into a mini vacation.

Taylor and his team along with Christian have been staying with me, Sawyer and Reynolds since they'd originally planned to stay at a hotel but I offered them rooms so that they could stay with us. I mean why not? I've got the space, so everyone got their own room. Including Christian who wasn't too thrilled about it the first night. He's still not but I still haven't forgiven him. He's been sweet and attentive. If he he keeps it up then I might just forgive me much sooner that I thought.

It's been eight whole days of complete bliss after all. With no real action. And by no action, I mean zero! None, at all.

I'm not going to lie... I. Am. Horny. I'm feeling much more hornier than usual. I'm even considering going down to an adult shop and getting a new friend. For some reason ever since being with Christian, my fingers are just not cutting it anymore and I need, not want, but need to get laid. After three weeks and a whole three days of no sex? I need the release.

I've been tempted to put those newly reformed muscles to the test, but I refuse to give into my sex crazed hormones until I've forgiven him. And when I do forgive him, eventually - I'll be on his dick like white on rice.

I am going to ride the shit out of dick to the point that it might just fall off whilst also making sure that he never, EVER picks his sleazy ass ex over me ever again.

So for now I'm going to try to cool my jets and just enjoy this vacation because who needs sex anyways? Right? After almost four years of celibacy I think I can handle a few more days, weeks or even months. Or however long it takes for me to forgive him.

But besides the downside of being sexually frustrated this break from fucking each others brains out has been so much more than just being therapeutic. It has given us a chance to get to know each other better without the whole sexual aspect of our relationship.

We talk about anything and everything. Excluding Mike because I think that I've already revealed enough about my past. For now at least. I'm not ready to talk about Mike yet and it might be a while before I can ever tell Christian what my relationship with Mike was like. It's something I don't like to think about so I just push it to the back of my mind and try to ignore it the best I can.

We also don't talk about his past either. Every time I ask him questions about it he shuts me down or gives me tight lipped answers, and that's okay. For now at least. I understand.

The only thing that he willingly told me was that he was born in Detroit. No more information was given and I didn't push it.

On the bright side though, I've also gotten to know Taylor a little better as well as his team - Ryan, Philippe and Gaston who also happen to be identical twins.

Now because of this little getaway I've also gotten a chance to know more about the team.

I now know that Taylor is 36 and divorced. He has a seven year old daughter. Taylor showed me a picture of her while he gushed over his daughter. To see a man as taciturn as Taylor gush about his daughter was really something else. One look at her picture and I can already tell that she's going to be a heartbreaker. She's beautiful! From what could tell from the picture she seems quite tall for her age. She's also has these big green eyes and long beautiful golden locks that reach her waist. I can tell from the way he talks about her that she has got her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I also learned that Taylor is in a relationship with Gail.