Alana

Hey guys.

I don't really have much to say. Just thank you for reading and to those who don't know - please check out my new story 'Broken' it's not for everyone but you just might like it.

I also apologize for any and all errors that you may find.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

Remember that shit storm that I was worried about? It came a lot sooner than I expected.

It was a normal Tuesday morning like any other. Christian had flown out of the country in the early hours of the morning on monday to sort out some business deal that had gone wrong.

I couldn't be mad because it came with the territory after all and I didn't expect his priorities to change now that he had a girlfriend.

And like the good girlfriend I am, I sent him off like how all good girlfriends send their men off, with a hot kiss and some good early morning hard fucking to boot. Just as a reminder as to whom that dick along with everything else belongs to and how no other woman could possibly do him like I can.

As much as I accuse Christian of being possessive, I was not much better. I am a lot more territorial especially after the whole Mike and Jasmine incident.

I often find myself wondering if I'm going to have to mark Christian, to show everyone that he is no longer on the market with Jasmine coming into town for the gala this weekend. I lost Mike to her and I wasn't about to lose Christian too.

Although maybe I should give Christian more credit because he didn't show any signs of having a wandering eye like Mike did.

Christian's focus has always been on me whether we're alone or in public he had no problems with just looking at me and only me.

I hated that Mike had brought out these insecurities in me. I wasn't this girl pre Mike. I was confident. I had insecurities, sure everyone does but the usual that teenage girls dealt with.

I wasn't popular or anything, my social status at school was average at best - not that I minded and I was okay with that.

Then everything change when I started dating Mike. I was young and stupid and jumped into the relationship head first. Everyone warned me but I didn't listen. Of course I didn't. Mike was too much of a smooth talker for his own good and I was too young and too damn naive.

I had no business dating a man who was seven years my senior. My parents tried to stop me, hell everyone did but, I just wouldn't listen to reason and went behind everyone's back.

I fell hard and I fell fast and like always, history tended to repeat itself.

The only reason I was thinking about this is because even though Christian and I fucked this morning there was something else lurking there. I could feel it.

I could feel it in the way we touched, in the way that we kissed even in the way he said my name like it was a prayer as I rode him with my hands buried deep in his hair.

I was falling again. I was in freefall and hopefully this time I wouldn't land on my face with no one there to catch me. But I prayed it would be different this time around because unlike before I was falling with my eyes wide open.

After my early morning sex session with Christian I snuck back into the apartment around half an hour after three in the morning. I had a few hours of sleep before getting Matthew ready for preschool.

Since the twins had insisted on going to work with me because they were tired of staying in the apartment (which was a first) so they were also awake and getting ready for the day.