Reminiscences - Part 2

Helloooo!!!! I hope you guys are well. I am too but  I've honestly been better.

I know that I haven't posted in so long😥. But writers block is no joke. It is so hard to write through them. I had to sort of learn how to write again because of the long break I took... which was not fun at all.

I honestly missed you guys so much❤❤❤. I can't say that I'm back indefinitely but I am trying to write again in between school and whatnot.

I actually took a risk writing this, I  had to pull countless all nighters to get this chapter out. So I hope that you appreciate it even though this is not my best chapter. Also my mind was everywhere when I wrote this... I hope that it doesn't show or if it does then it doesn't show too much.

And lastly (then you can get to reading this chapter) I'd like to thank Queen_kim247 for making my cover. Who had one condition that I something kind for someone. I didn't want to use her cover before I fulfilled her condition. Thank you❤.

Enjoy.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani POV

I took a deep breath and with it, I strengthened my resolve and released it slowly, looked at each of the girls and opened my mouth.

My heart is beating wildly while blood rushes to my head. Everything moves in slow motion almost.

But before I could say anything a voice interrupted.

"Ladies, mind if I sit?"

I closed my eyes briefly and breathed a sigh of relief.

Thank you, Jesus. I thought before turning to face a very tired looking Courtney as she cradled her baby of only two months old.

"Not at all," Christina replied as Aaliyah pulled out a chair for her while I pulled out my phone and checked it for texts or missed calls from Christian but there was nothing. I set my phone to the loudest volume before locking it.

Jordan held out her arms, "let me get a good look at her."

Courtney gently placed Neela in Jordan's arms before slumping back in her seat.

"Woah, someone's tired," Aaliyah said eyeing Courtney warily as she stole a rib from my plate.

"And hungry," I said in between bites of my food as I watched Jordan rock the baby.

"You guys just don't understand. Having a new born baby is tiring," she sighed making my heart clench as she took the last bite of her rib and licked her fingers happily. I looked down at my food and continued eating quietly with a heavy heart.

"You're up all hours of the day and night nursing, burping, changing diapers and cleaning up vomit. This," she said pointing to herself, "is the first proper outfit I've worn in two months. Because anything even remotely nice or cute that I wear is either puked on or drooled on," she pauses mid speech for a moment and looks at my food that I've now abandoned for my coke, having lost my appetite. I felt ashamed to admit it but it was getting tougher to swallow.

"Are you going to finish that?" She asked me but her eyes were still on my food.

"No. Help yourself," I shrugged pushing the plate in her direction.

A small smile pulls at my lips as we all watch her dig into my food.

Courtney groaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she took a bite of my mac and cheese, "this is so good!"