Kate

Hey guys it's been a minute. I hope you liked the previous chapter well enough and understand everything up until this point. I'd also like to thank you all for reading and voting.
I'd also like to apologize for not updating for so long... I just needed some more time to work on this.

With that being said here it is...

Her outfit

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"This apartment has a large kitchen, a living room, a dinning room, three bedrooms each with its own expansive built in closet, two adjoining bathrooms in two of them while a separate bathroom is across the hall, there's a closet for linen and coats right down the hallway."

I followed closely behind the Realtor and unconsciously nod my head while she showed me around the apartment.

"And as a bonus the landlord permits pets." She said stopping abruptly almost making me crash into her.

"As long as they are small and trained of course." She said turning around to face me.

I took a deep breath and looked around the apartment. A real good look at it.

Even with all the space and rooms it had it was a mediocre apartment and it was a little too dark for my taste.

The furniture was... well disappointing. The bed was hard and made this irritable squeaking sound, the couches we're ill shaped the carpets looked like they hadn't been changed in a years. Even though they tried to clean the apartment there were still stains on the carpet and the couch.

If I came with a UV black light and examine this room I'd probably faint.

But I was planning on buying new furniture but I didn't think that I would have to change everything. But it all would be a quick and easy fix with the help of a construction company.

Disadvantages aside buying this apartment had an advantage. It was reasonable walking distance from SIP if I missed the bus.

I could always drive to work but I honestly enjoyed taking the bus. I didn't have to worry about parking or getting caught.

"What do you think Kehlani?" He asked.

I was about to reply when my phone rang.

"I'm so sorry but I have to take this." I said gesturing to my phone.

"Sure. Go ahead."

I quickly walked out of the apartment and accepted the call.

"You know I've been trying to get ahold of you and that twin of yours since yesterday."

Right after I had gotten back to my hotel room I tried calling both of them but couldn't reach them. But I did get around to calling Jesse and was able to talk to him for a little while as well as the boys.