Coping Together Gala Part 3

Hi guys!!!

It's officially 16 June here in South Africa and I'd just like to say Happy Youth Day.

For those who don't know, today honours a protest that happened back in 1976 which started in Soweto leading to many protests all across South Africa known as the the Soweto Uprising

For those who don't know, today honours a protest that happened back in 1976 which started in Soweto leading to many protests all across South Africa known as the the Soweto Uprising. During the protests approximately 566 schoolchildren were lost on this fateful day 41 years ago.

If you're interested read and would like to know more read more about it web or just watch Sarafina.

Soooo back to Fifty Shades of Something Different...

I hope y'all enjoyed the previous chapter. I was actually expecting comments on the conversation Kehlani had with her friends or Mike but I never expected that most of the comments would be about Greta.

Originally I was going to leave it at that and not write a part 3 but y'all seem to have taken a liking to Grandma Greta so I've decided to write a third part and see where it goes.

I'm sorry for the late update. My plan was to post this at midnight like I usually do but couldn't find my chapter so I had to rewrite the whole thing. I tried to remember as much as I could but ultimately somethings have been changed but it's all good.

Btw I'mnot sure if the outfit up there is a jumpsuit or a bodysuit and pants or leggings but it'll do

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter anyways!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

Three songs have already passed and Christian and I are still dancing. The man paid half a million dollars to dance with me so I was going to make it worth while. After the first song we were told that we could remove our masks and I didn't waste any time tossing it aside.