ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE~

You need this:
Y/N: yo name
F/C: fave color
S/F/C: sec fave color
H/C: hair color
E/C: eye color
( idk i might add more )

~Your POV~
"Hmm this song is great!!" I said while driving heading to my new place. I looked to the left side of the driver's seat and I just passed it. I laughed at myself. "wow this neighborhood is nice,   its still 10:30 the moving truck is not going to be here till 3 sooo..." I hopped out of the car running to the entrance, I opened it and "woah this place is big" I said in happiness. I ran back to my van opening the trunk. I carried the light boxes before the heavy ones. I was sweating madly "what did I put in there!? one more box to gooo.. "I barely couldnt even get it out of the trunk how am i suppose to carry this?! I finally got it until a man with a red hoodie bumped in to me and I dropped the box on mah leg.. "Oh uhm... im sorry here let me help you." as he knelt down moving the box out of my leg. "no its okay.. its my fault, I didnt see you running ehh" I said in a painful voice. He stood up giving me a hand. "M-my names Aaron" he said nervously "can u walk? he continued "uhh yeahhh... I think" I said unsure. "my names Y/N.. I looked up and I stared at his dark hair and dark brown eyes. *OMI he is so dreamy* UGH! Y/N stop it!! I thought u learned ur lesson missy. oh shit he is probably staring at me thinking im crazy. Uhmmm.. wut do I sayy?! "H-hi my name is Y/N" I said stuttering. "haha" he laughed. "what r u laughing at? I fell down and that heavy box dropped on my leg and ur laughing at me?!! I said. "well not exactly, do u need help moving in? he smiled.

~Aaron's POV~
Well she doesnt need to know she was blushing when she looked at me. tbh she was kinda cute. I asked her if I could help. "no I dont need ur help mr" she said angrily. "Can u walk?" I smiled. She tried to walk, she took one step and she collapsed. I caught her. She looked at me and I looked at her.  She had E/C eyes, they were beautiful. She blushed a bright pink. "I-I suppose u need my help now? I stuttered. "I guess.." she added. I put her back in position. I carried her bridal style "w-what r u doing? she questioned. "Im carrying u to ur house" I said. I looked at her and she was blushing a bright red and I did to. There were no couches  so I set her down on the kitchen counter telling her "I'll be back with the box, dont move I dont want u to get hurt"

~Your POV~
I-Is he.. blushing? hes cute when he does. Why is he being so nice especially after yelling at him. As he ran back to get the last box, I got a text message from my.. mom?
Text Message (m: mom, y: you)
m: hey hun hows it going?
y: fine I guess
m: whats wrong?
y: ...
m: are you still thinking about him?
y: MOM?! y would u even!
m: im sorry hunny, look its just im worried about you, yah know. I miss u
y: Ik u r and I do too, and plus im a grown woman I can Take care of myself.
m: ok take care ;)
*sigh* "ohhhp.. I didnt see you come in" I said in shock. "oh sorry, hows ur leg doing? he asked. "idk" I stood up trying to balance myself, then WOOSH I slipped. I cupped my face with my hands waiting to drop. H-he caught me.. agaiinn. I looked at his eyes, I got lost in them. He blushed and I did too.

~Aphmau's POV~
"COME ON YOU GUYS THERE IS A NEW PERSON IN TOWN AND WE NEED TO MEET THEM" I yelled. I ran back to the house grabbing katelyn and kawaii~chan's wrist running to the new neighbor's place. "Aphmau~Senpai slow down" Kawaii~Chan yelled. A couple of seconds running we saw the door open. "They wouldn't mind right? I said. We walked right inside... annndd "Hi my names kawaii~chaa... Kawaii~Chan froze. Katelyn and my jaws dropped. "A-Aaron~kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked. Aaron and the girl turned they both yelled "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

sorry if it was long :) and yehs there might be some bad words in the future chapters. 😌