Fourway

(I think im back, but just for now lol)

Your POV:
I stood at the door staring at the three of them. After a couple of seconds they finally noticed I was watching them. Is it bad that im turned on by this? stop Y/.. My thoughts were interupted by Garoth stuttering.
g: w-what are y-you doing h-here?
y: uhh whats g-going on?
l/g: N-NOTHING!
t: heey baabe, lookin fine today!

He smirked as the others blushed lowering their head. They rubbed the back of their necks.

y: why were you watching p-porn?
"together"
t: why cant we have fun?
l: Y/N...
t: wanna join?
Travis hopped off the bed pulling me towards him. He turned me around throwing me to the the bed. Garoth and Laurance sandwiched me. I stared at both of them biting their lip. They wanted me. I looked back at Travis to see he had a smirk on his face. He lowered facing my V. He took off my pants licking his lips. The other two took off my shirt. I wanted this. I was definately turned on. I was now on my undergarments. Travis stood up rubbing my clit lowering his upper down on me. Chest to Chest. I moaned as he rubbed me. He kissed my lips. Laurance got mad causing to push Travis off of me. I sat up straight pinning Laurance down on the bed. I was now on top of him. I kissed him passionately. My left hand carassed his jaw while the other gripped on his light brown hair. He then tilted his head. I lowered my lips down his neck. He grunt as I licked and pecked his neck. Going back to kissing him. I grabbed the edge of his shirt taking it off only to break the kiss. He roughly pulled me to kiss him again but this time he wanted entrance. I didnt allow him. He slid his hands to my ass squeezing them. I moaned causing my mouth to open. Laurance explored as Garoth took of my thin f/c victoria secret underwear off. He pecked my womanhood.

"uhmhm.." I moaned into the kiss.
I reached to the back grabbing Garoth's head. "plz.." He stopped, including me. We were all now naked. We all got out off bed. I kneeled down. We made an illuminati shape. I was the eye they were the lines. I grabbed both Laurance's and Garoth's member moving my hand back and forth. I licked and sucked a bit of Travis's dick.
"s-stop teasing Y/N" He grabbed a fistfull of my hair swinging my head back and forth. Deep throat. He grunt.
The boys took turns showing their members in my mouth. Drool was all over the floor. Garoth lowered carrying me bridal style on the bed. He layed first putting me on top. I was on four arms. I took his member shoving it into my womanhood. It was painful. After a couple of seconds the painful went away. Pleasure was all I felt.

"UGH GAROTH FASTER!" I moaned louder each time he moved faster. As he moved he licked and suck on my breasts. Travis's hard cock was in my face. I sucked back and forth along with my right hand. My right took a rest to rub my clit. Laurance spanked me spitting down to my ass. He rubbed his thumb against the whole with his saliva. I felt his erection go in. Double penatration. "Faster, OH YEAH P-plz" They fulfilled my wish. Laurance grabbed my left breast while Garoth kept sucking on the opposite. Red marks were left on my cheeks. Travis's member were wet. We switched each time for the past minutes.

"I-im about to cum" They all yelled. We all got out. I dropped to my knees sticking my tounge out with my mouth wide open. They jacked themselves off. It squirted leaving me covered with it.
g: w-we should hang out more?
l: true
t: did I tell you how beautiful you were?
I blushed as I gave all of them a peck on the cheek.
y: we definately should hang out more..
I smirked...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
dis was long and I think it sucks..