Stay With Me

Your POV:
I stood up from my bed as Aaron walked towards the exit. I quickly walked towards him before he stepped out of the room. I grabbed his wrist turning him around.

"Stay With Me" I wrapped my arms around his neck. My right hand made its way to his cheek while the opposite traced down his six pack.

He then roughly turned me around pinning me to the wall. He lifted both my arms up pinning it with his right. His freehand massaged my breast as he pushed his lips against mine. As our kiss became deeper he let go of my hands tracing my curves down to my womanhood. He rubbed it in circular motion faster every second causing me to moan out his name.

"A-Aarohn" His lips made its way down to the crook of my neck. He then pecked down to my breast leaving a hickey on my neck. He pushed down my f/c bikini top under my breasts leaving it exposed. He swirled his tounge around my nipples. Then he picked me up bridal style throwing me onto the bed. He gripped on my ankles pulling me towards him. He pecked my thighs making his way to my V as his hand rubbed the opposite. My womanhood was now exposed. He pulled me closer to the edge, then knelt down pecking, licking and sucking my sensitive spot. He then put a finger in me adding more 1 then 2 then 3 as his freehand massaged my breast.

"oh, fuck" I gripped on the sheets. I moaned eachtime he sticked his tounge in me. He stood up grabbing me by the wrist. I was now on my knees infront of his boner. I then unbuckled his belt pulling down his pants. I heavily stared at his large hard member as my hand wrapped around it. I rubbed my clit as I put his erection in my mouth. He grabbed a fistfull of my hair pushing my head back and forth. I deeped throat causing him to grip tighter and groaning. He pushed me down on the bed as he grabbed his member rubbing it against my V. I wrapped my hand on his cock pushing it into my womahood. I moaned in pain. After a couple of seconds the pain went away causing me to grunt in pleasure.
y: oh yeah, fuck!
a: louder.
He smirked as he lowered down pecking my chest.
y: ahh, AARON I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!
I grabbed his shoulder pulling him down grabbing a fistfull of his hair. He picked up the pace going faster each second.

"UGH, FASTER!!" I yelled as the room filled up with moans and skin slapping.
All I felt was pleasure. He then flipped me over. My ass was now up in the air. Before he was inside me he spit on me. Drool then dropped on my ass. He slapped my cheek as he shoved his member in me. He gripped on my hips swinging me back and forth. My boobs followed as I gripped on the sheets tighter each second.
a: Y/N i-im gonna cum!
y: same here.
The cum squirted out of me leaving cum covering his sacks. We then both scooted over to the bed. He pulled the blanket over us. I cuddled up next to him.
"I love you Y/N" He kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You feeling it now Mr. Crabs..

                                        ~Lachlan